• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 CC |OT| - A Fraud's Penultimate Step

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffram

Thomas Davis has a broken arm.

If he says he'll play, I believe it. Panthers have experience not playing with the compliment of LB (Luke missed a month and Shaq Thompson was out for a while after the first Seattle game) so if AJ Klein has to go, it's not the end of the world.
Couldn't happen to a worse guy if he has to miss the pro-bowl and Super Bowl

I'm going to go against the tide and say the Broncos play well pressure free which they will largely be as significant underdogs.

I mean if Carson didn't turn in a complete meltdown performance with the turnovers the game could have been much closer. Arizona D was on the field almost the entire game and with a short field half the time.

I've got a pretty decent feeling about Denver D vs. Carolina O. The question is can Peyton play a complete game of how he played in the first half.

Pats will be back next year. I really hope in the draft and free agency that the Pats will go after a vertical deep threat WR, tweak o-line, and get a dependable RB. Out of all the years I've watched, this RB committee they sent out today was by far the worst I've ever seen.

I thought Brady played like crap the entire game due to the consistent pressure from 3 to 4 pass-rushers Denver was sending, like Von Miller won that game for Denver. That extra guy in coverage for Denver also really minimized Pats' slot guys like Amendola and Edelman. I give Manning a ton of credit too for managing the game.

I think Panthers are the most complete team Denver will face all season, so Super Bowl should be fun and at the very least competitive.

Pats will be back next year. I really hope in the draft and free agency that the Pats will go after a vertical deep threat WR, tweak o-line, and get a dependable RB. Out of all the years I've watched, this RB committee they sent out today was by far the worst I've ever seen.

I thought Brady played like crap the entire game due to the consistent pressure from 3 to 4 pass-rushers Denver was sending, like Von Miller won that game for Denver. That extra guy in coverage for Denver also really minimized Pats' slot guys like Amendola and Edelman. I give Manning a ton of credit too for managing the game.

I think Panthers are the most complete team Denver will face all season, so Super Bowl should be fun and at the very least competitive.

Whomever the Pats take at Wide Receiver will bust.

Fantomex

Ey yo

rJAATSQ.png

Squalor

Wow, going through this 2011 draft:

1.) Cam Newton - Panthers
2.) Von Miller - Broncos

3.) Marcell Dareus - Bills
4.) AJ Green - Bengals
5.) Patrick Peterson - Cardinals
6.) Julio Jones - Falcons
7.) Aldon Smith - 49ers

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?season=2011
Yeah:
Peyton Manning, four Super Bowl appearances, four different coaches.

First Super Bowl where the top two picks (1. Cam Newton, 2. Von Miller) from the same draft (2011) face each other.
lmao Bills.
I mean, yeah, at least they could have had Aldon Smith be great for a couple of years before he completely imploded on a personal level.

That's like a game of Minesweeper, though, and Buffalo lost against all odds.

Beach

Ron Rivera looks too much like my childhood friend's scumbag dad and I can't bring myself to cheer for Denver...

At least it's not the Seahawks, Pats or Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom