• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Dragon

Banned
I love the fire Gabbert showed last game. He is evolving as a quarterback.

4.gif

Tom Penny

Cam has a pretty good shot at getting himself in the record books for a couple different stats this year,
I'm confident Cam holds the record for vulturing TD's from his RB so he can get half yard QB sneak TD's and Pey Pey or Brees own the passing record for play action vulturing.

Farooq

Banned
Why do people hate Rivers so much? He's one of the few guys who actually plays the position well.

Coincidently some guy on reddit made this graph as part of his argument for Rivers in the HOF. Graph is meant as a comparison to other HOF QBs. QBs need a minimum of 100 starts to be on the graph, his reasoning was that no QB got into the HOF with less than 100 starts.

cIvkyzI.png

To account for the difference in eras, I adjusted each quarterback's career ANY/A to that of the era they played in—each quarterback's seasonal ANY/A was compared to the average ANY/A for a starter that season, and then a career value was computed from all of those seasonal values. So the Y-axis shows how much more efficient a quarterback was than an average starter that season. The X-axis shows Adjusted Net Yards per Game, which is an all-inclusive measure of volume. So the graph basically shows efficiency and volume above average for an era.

Edit: Not that I think Rivers deserves to be in the HOF without a couple of SB appearances at the very least. Just that Rivers is one of the better QBs of this era.

Herbs

Banned
Coincidently some guy a reddit made this graph as part of his argument for Rivers in the HOF. Graph is meant as a comparison to other HOF QBs. QBs need a minimum of 100 starts to be on the graph, his reasoning was that no QB got into the HOF with less than 100 starts.

cIvkyzI.png

Edit: Not that I think Rivers deserves to be on the HOF without a couple of SB appearances at the very least. Just that Rivers is one of the better QBs of this era.

yup Flacco isn't elite, lol

eznark

Banned
Coincidently some guy a reddit made this graph as part of his argument for Rivers in the HOF. Graph is meant as a comparison to other HOF QBs. QBs need a minimum of 100 starts to be on the graph, his reasoning was that no QB got into the HOF with less than 100 starts.

Edit: Not that I think Rivers deserves to be on the HOF without a couple of SB appearances at the very least. Just that Rivers is one of the better QBs of this era.

Staubach surprises me. And I have been too kind to Cutler calling him a Jeff George alike.

Cornbread78

NE @ NYG

Should be an interesting game with all the Pat's injuries. Luckily the Giants lost their best DL, but they are still pretty good up front. Let's hope the patchwork quilt O-Line still holds up and Pat's can continue to win.

Tom Penny

Coincidently some guy on reddit made this graph as part of his argument for Rivers in the HOF. Graph is meant as a comparison to other HOF QBs. QBs need a minimum of 100 starts to be on the graph, his reasoning was that no QB got into the HOF with less than 100 starts.

cIvkyzI.png

Edit: Not that I think Rivers deserves to be in the HOF without a couple of SB appearances at the very least. Just that Rivers is one of the better QBs of this era.
Well Rivers is a vastly superior QB then Aikman who only got in because of SB.

MechDX

I'm going in blind on Fallout 4 and a little nervous. Am I going to like it?

Only action RPGs I have ever gotten into are Destiny, Fable and PSO

Farooq

Banned
Well Rivers is a vastly superior QB then Aikman who got in....

Yea but nobody could throw a Bang 8 post like Aikman (except Fouts).

In all seriousness, maybe the criteria for who gets in needs to change. Does post season success matter for a HOF bid? I assumed it does, and thus my opinion of Rivers' bid.

Edit: I just remembered who you are. Now I don't know what to do.

Line_HTX

NE @ NYG

Should be an interesting game with all the Pat's injuries. Luckily the Giants lost their best DL, but they are still pretty good up front. Let's hope the patchwork quilt O-Line still holds up and Pat's can continue to win.

With all those injuries, it could be a shootout, but it's not enough to beat Tom Tom.

eznark

Banned
Yea but nobody could throw a Bang 8 post like Aikman (except Fouts).

In all seriousness, maybe the criteria for who gets in needs to change. Does post season success matter for a HOF bid? I assumed it does, and thus my opinion of Rivers' bid.

There is no criteria, not really

Tom Penny

I'm going in blind on Fallout 4 and a little nervous. Am I going to like it?

Only action RPGs I have ever gotten into are Destiny, Fable and PSO
Well its nothing like PSO or Fable. If you like open world games where you can do whatever you want you should love it.

So Rex Ryan makes IK Enempkali a captain for the Bills against the Jets.

Bowles makes Geno Smith a captain for the game.

That should be a fun coin toss.:D

Top Bottom