• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

Them coming out publicly for him did not sway the fanbase to vote for the dude, which was what I was showing.

But surely you wanted to engage in rational discourse as evident in your derogatory responses. And yeah, I just ordered another SB jersey to go with my collection. How's your SB jersey collection?

glhf
This is the real reason no one wants the Pats to have success. This thread is literally intolerable.

You Pats fans are the absolute worst.

trey wingo Verified account
‏@wingoz

Per @Elias The Patriots are the only team in NFL that didn't face a single QB in the top ten in passer rating all season. Ben finished 11th

cheats

can't wait for matty ice to style on them

MechDX

I dont agree with you often but this is definitely true.
I don't have issues with most fan bases.except these few:

Cowboy "fans" can fuck right off.
Chiefs fans are douche nozzles
Patriot "life longs" here

The first two are aimed at fans around the league not necessarily here. Zeke, Croc and Farooq are all good people.

Seriously thought Chiefs fans on the general internet are the absolute worst

cheats

can't wait for matty ice to style on them

Nothing is more certain about the NFL season than "Wait until the Patriots face so-and-so and they haven't played anyone yet!" Another one of my favorites is "AFC East is garbage!" As there aren't any other bad divisions out there. Like the one Earl Thomas was talking thrash about.

I think two years ago I saw a stat about the Pats, where their winning percentage against the rest of the league was as good as it was against AFC East. Which would make sense, because they lose 1-3 games vs. their division every year.

Pats fans welched on not supporting the Trumpriots faster than Trump welched on not taking away people's healthcare.

bhKp2.gif

Stop alienating your friends, TDR!

Some of your best friends are Pats fans!
First world problems and all but the Patriots are one of the worst parts of my life dating back to my early childhood. It's stupid but football has always been important to me and they've consistently been there to ruin it, year after year. Fandom is a dumb and pointless concept if you take a step back from it all but I'm incapable of that, therefore the hatred is real.

Fuck the Pats.

Pepiope

I don't have issues with most fan bases.except these few:

Cowboy "fans" can fuck right off.
Chiefs fans are douche nozzles
Patriot "life longs" here

The first two are aimed at fans around the league not necessarily here. Zeke, Croc and Farooq are all good people.

Seriously thought Chiefs fans on the general internet are the absolute worst
There are so many Cowboy "fans" in Philly who cheer for them just to piss people off. Same with Patriot fans. Bronx Man is this type of fan.

Duxxy3

First world problems and all but the Patriots are one of the worst parts of my life dating back to my early childhood. It's stupid but football has always been important to me and they've consistently been there to ruin it, year after year. Fandom is a dumb and pointless concept if you take a step back from it all but I'm incapable of that, therefore the hatred is real.

Fuck the Pats.

One of my earliest childhood memories is watching the Pats/Bears superbowl at my aunts house.

Fucking nightmare that was.

Sanjuro

Fuck the Pats.

The Dolphins were considered the superior franchise in mine.

#themoreyouknow

dionysus

Yaldog
Both offenses overmatch the defenses in this game, but I think the matchups favor Atlanta's offense more than the Patriots.

Atlanta has a top 3 o-line vs. a mediocre or below pass rush from the Pats. Atlanta's offense is more than just Julio, they are good at spreading the ball around. The Pats are very good at scheming away the top 1 or 2 threats on the offense, but Atlanta has more than just Freeman and Jones and Ryan has been great spreading the ball around when he needs to.

Pat's defense is probably better than Atlanta's, but on the other hand the Pats offense doesn't have as much an advantage as Atlanta has. We have seen one good pass rusher really hurt the Pats in the past; Beasley is a beast and the Pats o-line is not good.

I think it is a high scoring game but Atlanta wins by more than a field goal.

Sanjuro

Both offenses overmatch the defenses in this game, but I think the matchups favor Atlanta's offense more than the Patriots.

Atlanta has a top 3 o-line vs. a mediocre or below pass rush from the Pats. Atlanta's offense is more than just Julio, they are good at spreading the ball around. The Pats are very good at scheming away the top 1 or 2 threats on the offense, but Atlanta has more than just Freeman and Jones and Ryan has been great spreading the ball around when he needs to.

Pat's defense is probably better than Atlanta's, but on the other hand the Pats offense doesn't have as much an advantage as Atlanta has. We have seen one good pass rusher really hurt the Pats in the past; Beasley is a beast and the Pats o-line is not good.

The Patriots offensive line isn't good? What?

Duxxy3

Uh huh...

Hindl

Pats OL is much better than last year, the return of Scarnecchia has really benefited them. Beasley's gonna get his but I don't think we'll see a repeat of the AFC Championship game.

Fuck the Pats.
You need help

gutshot

I'll make something tonight. Don't have much in the way of a title at the moment though, if anyone has any good ideas.

Don't we have to wait until a week before the SB before putting up the thread? I know that's usually the rule for OTs. What we need is an offseason thread...

Top Bottom