• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Conference Championship |OT| - Better Games than the Switch's Launch Lineup

See, you chose a good team to support and then had to live with it.

Same thing will happen to us Pats fans!
I was probably five years old and became a Dolphins fan because it was the only team sweatshirt my dad could find at Wal-Mart that wasn't Redskins ("local" team) or Cowboys (bandwagon team). I actually wanted a Chiefs sweatshirt for some reason I can't recall. That wouldn't have turned out much better, it seems!

My only memory of the Marino era is the Jaguars game which almost brought a young me to tears.

I hope it happens to you one day... I've been waiting for such a long time...

garret on hard knocks was always having to be like "get it together martellus. Hands on the ball martellus, pay attention martellus". Martellus Bennett was a fucking dummy idiot knucklehead here in dallas because he knew he wasn't shit when he was here but I kinda always liked the dude anyway.

bionic77

Aight boyz. We lost the country. We lost the game of football. Hell we might be losing civilization as we know it pretty soon if Team Trump gets their way. I know exactly how Hillary felt when she let us down against the Fuhrer. The Steelers did the same damn thing yesterday. I am sorry! We tried but sometimes evil just wins!

But no matter what we still got each other. Fuck the Pats and JoyCon the fuck up!

JoyConBoyz ain't nothing to fuck with! Boycott the Trumps and the SB! Buy some hot neon JoyCons to get the ladies moist!

Also, I would like to share with you my newest toy!

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!

Aight boyz. We lost the country. We lost the game of football. Hell we might be losing civilization as we know it pretty soon if Team Trump gets their way. I know exactly how Hillary felt when she let us down against the Fuhrer. The Steelers did the same damn thing yesterday. I am sorry! We tried but sometimes evil just wins!

But no matter what we still got each other. Fuck the Pats and JoyCon the fuck up!

JoyConBoyz ain't nothing to fuck with! Boycott the Trumps and the SB! Buy some hot neon JoyCons to get the ladies moist!

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!
Holy shit that is amazing! I really want to play Metal Slug 2 now...

cdyhybrid

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!
Damn, look what the boy did!

Fox318

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!
sweet.

Did you make it yourself? I'm shocked you didn't make it showtime lakers themed.

Also is it a Raspberry pie 3 or a custom mini itx machine?

Hindl

sweet.

Did you make it yourself? I'm shocked you didn't make it showtime lakers themed.

A little while ago I was reading about Raspberry pi projects, and seeing this I wanna eventually make a MAME Raspberry Pi cabinet. Probably once I settle down and can leave it somewhere, but it seems like a cool project

bionic77

sweet.

Someone made it for me.

I had a Pi3 earlier and I was not impressed at all. It was a huge pain in the ass and there was noticeable input lag.

Some dude in the UK put this together for me and I received it this morning. Uses PC parts and seemingly has every game ever made prior to the 360.

This has no lag that I can detect so I l am loving it. Just wish I had more time to spend on it!

Fantomex

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!

In the face of adversity, JoyCon Friendship triumps overall. That is a beast set up bionic. oh, and TDR was confirmed as Secretary of State for JoyConBoyz last week. Just wanted to keep you in the loop.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!

Nice!

But like you said it's more of a desk ornament for all the time you'll spend playing it.

Still pretty cool!

BigAT

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!

This is what getting serviced looks like.

tmdorsey

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!

Awesome man. Please find some time to enjoy it.

AgeEighty

I like how because a handful of Pats fans said they'd stop supporting the team due to the Trump support, that now translates to "all Pats fans" which makes them all welshers for not doing it.

FTF

IMG_2018_zps1pbaqcbv.jpg

No Trumps allowed!

Damn, that's awesome Bionic. And sorry the game sucked for you yesterday :/

I had a dream (nightmare?) that Reggie/noa brass announced they voted for Trump and you had to cancel your switch preorder. It was a terrible dream! Less than 6 weeks till the Switch at least!

bionic77

Damn, that's awesome Bionic. And sorry the game sucked for you yesterday :/

I had a dream (nightmare?) that Reggie/noa brass announced they voted for Trump and you had to cancel your switch preorder. It was a terrible dream! Less than 6 weeks till the Switch at least!
Fuck a football!

Join us in offseason thread. No Trumps allowed.

Thats where JoyConBoyz run free and wild!

Only one more month until this country gets something good for a change. The Pats and their master have been giving us a steady diet of shit since November. Can't wait!

Someone made it for me.

I had a Pi3 earlier and I was not impressed at all. It was a huge pain in the ass and there was noticeable input lag.

Some dude in the UK put this together for me and I received it this morning. Uses PC parts and seemingly has every game ever made prior to the 360.

This has no lag that I can detect so I l am loving it. Just wish I had more time to spend on it!

where did you order it and how much?

bionic77

where did you order it and how much?
http://www.tinyarcademachines.com/mame-arcade-machines.html
Its expensive.

Though it just fucking works. No lag. Every game you would probably ever want (it even has most of the Cube, PS2, Xbox, etc libraries). I did not get it for consoles though. I got it for MAME.

The one nitpick is the controller that works out of the box for console games is a wired 360 controller. Not sure how the dpad is on that. Probably crap.

Top Bottom