• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdyhybrid

I wonder if she'd be down for a kitty play date.....

JZXkzDH.png

I literally just had the most disgusted look on my face reading this, smdh.
I'm sorry I disappointed you.

It's like the Office where you skip directly to season 2 because season 1 is absolute trash
You do? Ok. So season 2 and on? Will I miss a lot?

We're just recycling old material now, this is a sign that we should burn the entire thread to the ground.
We should talk about something else.. Let's think of topics we don't talk about people. We need new material.

bionic77

Congrats to the Cleve
Cleve looks good tonight. They finally brought the effort on defense. If you show up on D the O is bound to follow.

I am probably going to get heat for saying this but Lebron is starting to look old to me. The way he struggles to stop and change direction in the paint screams old man legs to me. And I should know. I have a degree in the subject.

That shit don't happen when you are young.

Something to keep an eye on...

cdyhybrid

Cleve looks good tonight. They finally brought the effort on defense. If you show up on D the O is bound to follow.

I am probably going to get heat for saying this but Lebron is starting to look old to me. The way he struggles to stop and change direction in the paint screams old man legs to me. And I should know. I have a degree in the subject.

He's played a ridiculous amount of minutes.

the nba started testing for HGH this season. Coincidence?

bionic77

He really needs a Pippen to help him catch some breathers on the defensive end. Looked good on that Alley Oop though
I notice it when he is driving to the paint.

Previously if the double was not firm or a hair late he would fucking eat it alive. But in this entire series he has not looked good reacting to the double and I see him having problems changing direction and slowing down in reaction to it.

Lebum has a lot of minutes on him.

bionic77

the nba started testing for HGH this season. Coincidence?
When the legs go they go. I don't think drugs help with old ass legs. I am not a doctor and I could be wrong, but I don't think so. Strength is not the problem, its more like bounciness or flexibility if that makes sense.

Most people didn't notice when Kobe's legs started getting old because his footwork was the best in the game and he has a million moves and tricks to get the ball in the bucket. But Lebron is not that guy and relies 90% on his athleticism, so it becomes more noticeable.

Bron better get that ring for Cleve quick...

squicken

http://i.imgur.com/0WzmN7H.png[/ig]

[url]http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15877630/six-year-workload-lebron-james-unlike-anything-league-history[/url][/QUOTE]

After the 2nd title, Hakeem was never the same. Guys got in his face on the fadeaway like they never could in his prime. He had logged so many minutes for a big man.

e: These blowouts suck.

Agreed on all counts.

e: Except for the part where I have any insight on tonight's game, I skipped it

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Knock LeBrons whininess, knock his treating Cleveland like an abused spouse (I'll be back after I smang in this threeway bby), knock his inexplicable hairline. But you can't knock the dude's overall effort. I feel like if he wins this year, he may seriously consider hanging it up sooner than later.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Reminder that Larry Bird died on the court from wear and tear

I'm sorry I disappointed you.

You do? Ok. So season 2 and on? Will I miss a lot?

We should talk about something else.. Let's think of topics we don't talk about people. We need new material.

Nah, just some introductions to characters. Nothing is really fleshed out though.

You're always bring up SAO, smh.

No one posts Milana anymore :/

Jim Brown is alive......

Well Milana has toned down the sexy

Hard to blame her since the comments are super creepy...

cdyhybrid

I heard clips on the radio of the Marshawn 60 Minutes special on Showtime from last night. It sounds absolutely amazing. What a guy.

squicken

Rich Eisen ‏@richeisen
The last @NBA playoff game with a one-possession finish took place one month ago tonight, 25 playoff games ago.

Just a big time basketball player
Livin' on a lonely court
He took the midnight team jet goin' anywheeeerreeee
Just a city boy
Born and raised in North Ohio
He took the midnight team jet goin' anywhere

A baller in a sweaty gym
A smell of balls and cheap deodorant
For a smile they can share the cour
It goes on and on, and on, and on

Warriors waiting
Up and down the West Coast