• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

bionic77

You could recommended some rugs tho
Most of the recommendations here for furniture have been basically make it from the tree outside or buy some shiny shit from IKEA or the dollar store. Being the kind soul I am I tried to be helpful.

In response I get disrespect. You diss a rug that in all likelihood will cost more than all of the furniture in RBHs room combined and took a school of kids a few weeks to make. Get on my level before you want to take a shot at the rug!

Bread

Banned
The amazon mattresses all have reviews that say how bad they get after 6 months of use. Fuck that.

I just went to a local mattress liquidators and got a dope one for a good price.

I just wouldn't trust anything that comes in a small box like the ones you find online.

rando14

Most of the recommendations here for furniture have been basically make it from the tree outside or buy some shiny shit from IKEA or the dollar store. Being the kind soul I am I tried to be helpful.

In response I get disrespect. You diss a rug that in all likelihood will cost more than all of the furniture in RBHs room combined and took a school of kids a few weeks to make. Get on my level before you want to take a shot at the rug!

Future me better appreciate how much crap that current me has to go through, damn this poverty!!

I compliment your rug selection skills and you group me in with the poors? smh I thought we were laker-bros.

Link to the mattress pls chrisfriend? I need a new one!!

I got this one based on recommendation from co-worker
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JJZ18PS/ref=psdc_3732981_t3_B005A4OO80

And another co-worker swears by this one she's had it over a year
http://www.amazon.com/Dreamfoam-Bedding-10-Inch-Cooling-Mattress/dp/B013L4ZWWW?ie=UTF8&keywords=mattress&qid=1465494986&ref_=sr_1_6&s=furniture&sr=1-6

I got a Tempur-Pedic Tempur-Choice Luxe like two years ago. It's fantastic. My only regret is they now have that Tempur-Cloud with all the cooling shit and that would be awesome. My wife really likes that the softness is adjustable on the bed though and changes it up all of the time. I pretty much keep mine the same firmness.

bionic77

Future me better appreciate how much crap that current me has to go through, damn this poverty!!
Money makes you weak. You start depending on shit you never needed before. You will confuse real suffering with having to drive a rental that doesn't have bluetooth or heated seats.

But on the brighter side people treat you better and you get a huge level up in the bitches you have access to.

I compliment your rug selection skills and you group me in with the poors? smh I thought we were laker-bros.

I got this one based on recommendation from co-worker
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JJZ18PS/ref=psdc_3732981_t3_B005A4OO80

And another co-worker swears by this one she's had it over a year
http://www.amazon.com/Dreamfoam-Bedding-10-Inch-Cooling-Mattress/dp/B013L4ZWWW?ie=UTF8&keywords=mattress&qid=1465494986&ref_=sr_1_6&s=furniture&sr=1-6
It being disrespect Thursday I may have read too much into your comments.

Laker bros always stick together.

Money makes you weak. You start depending on shit you never needed before. You will confuse real suffering with having to drive a rental that doesn't have bluetooth or heated seats.

But on the brighter side people treat you better and you get a huge level up in the bitches you have access to.

I'm suffering through that personal hell right now and ok all is forgiven, I forget the days of the week sometimes.

I am convinced that if you grew up with the struggle you never leave it behind.

I grew up in a house without central heat or air. We had a coal stove that heated a single room in our house. I used to have to shovel and haul 5 gallon buckets of anthracite coal into the house at 7:00am on winter mornings. Was about 55 degrees in doors during winter, and about 90 degrees in doors in summer. The electric broke in about half the house, so we could only use electric in certain rooms and ran extension cords to the others. Also, I went about three months without working sewage. I had to go outside to the woods to take a dump or hold it until I was at school or some other public place. We actually had to manually shovel out the septic tank every few years when it filled up. Those conditions never leave you once you've experienced them and I think you probably appreciate having shit way more than the people who take it for granted.

Despite all that my childhood was amazing. It wasn't all struggle, but when it was, it was a real. Wouldn't change a damn thing.

I grew up in a house without central heat or air. We had a coal stove that heated a single room in our house. I used to have to shovel and haul 5 gallon buckets of anthracite coal into the house at 7:00am on winter mornings. Was about 55 degrees in doors during winter, and about 90 degrees in doors in summer. The electric broke in about half the house, so we could only use electric in certain rooms and ran extension cords to the others. Also, I went about three months without working sewage. I had to go outside to the woods to take a dump or hold it until I was at school or some other public place. We actually had to manually shovel out the septic tank every few years when it filled up. Those conditions never leave you once you've experienced them and I think you probably appreciate having shit way more than the people who take it for granted.

Despite all that my childhood was amazing. It wasn't all struggle, but when it was, it was a real. Wouldn't change a damn thing.

This is true,

Dancing like Desiigner is the new hotness.

Why would Cam imitate that broke boy, Hong Kong knock-off Future when he's boys with the real thing

1453696980_14514b446c771160a9f3b66c0c3e0f59.png

#FuckWussy
#BringBabyFutureHome

Anyone familiar with the bay area? Wondering how practical a commute from Emeryville to the Financial District would be? Only have to do it for a week.

Anyone familiar with the bay area? Wondering how practical a commute from Emeryville to the Financial District would be? Only have to do it for a week.

Stay in Novato. I'm actually in Emeryville right now for work in Oakland, but I've stayed in both Emeryville and Novato to commute into SF and the golden gate is soooooo much better than they bay bridge. More scenic, less traffic, automatic tolling.

bionic77

I think everyone is different.

I have seen some people who have come from extreme poverty become entirely dependent on a certain lifestyle.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Why would Cam imitate that broke boy, Hong Kong knock-off Future when he's boys with the real thing

Why would a certified winner like Future want to pose with a certified loser like Cam, is the better question. Did Cam get a Make-A-Wish after catching terminal bitchitis in February?

Stay in Novato. I'm actually in Emeryville right now for work in Oakland, but I've stayed in both Emeryville and Novato to commute into SF and the golden gate is soooooo much better than they bay bridge. More scenic, less traffic, automatic tolling.

Nice, looks like a much better option. Thanks

Tom Penny

Definitely appreciate shit more. I for one still can't comprehend how my parents raised 6 kids coming from their background in the U.S. My mom didn't even know if my dad was still alive for 5 years raising us in a new country by herself. Leave it at that...I had a bathroom though!!

Why would a certified winner like Future want to pose with a certified loser like Cam, is the better question. Did Cam get a Make-A-Wish after catching terminal bitchitis in February?

A, this picture was taken in January

B, I don't need to hear a damn thing about career losing from a fan of the team that wrote the book on perpetually coming up short.

Von should come to Seattle and smoke our weed. Then he can compare it to Denver's weed but he needs to be in Seattle for a full year to have enough data so his study isn't skewed.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Commute itself is a breeze if you take BART. Could get crowded during commutes though. You can take the ferry from Alameda or Oakland, but you'd be limited to their hours as they mainly run in the mornings and then late afternoon/evening.

If you have to drive, I'd rather do Emeryville to SF on the Bay Bridge than Marin to SF across the GG. Financial district's a lot easier to get to from that side, and you could at least take the exits right after the bridge whereas coming from the north you'd have to drive through quite a bit of the city to get to the financial district. I used to have to drive through Marin to SF for a long time when I was at Lucas, it was almost always a mess. And depending on what part of Novato you're in, you'll always have to deal with the Novato narrows section of 101.

Note that there's also commuter ferry service from Marin to SF (Larkspur to SF). Also from Vallejo to SF if you want to stay in commuter county (aka Solano county), but for a week of work I don't think it would be worth it.

Top Bottom