• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

I said I wouldn't post in NFLGAF anymore for the year if Trump won both OH and PA because I doubted, and was confident in, a lot.

BG I love you. Gata I'm sorry. Everyone else, see you in 2017 if I'm still around. Need to do a lot of thinking and I'm really worried about a lot. I'll close my last post here for 2016 with the most true statement: fuck 2016.

FML i was dating a Canadian girl it got serious but i didn't want to get married, I could have had an exit strategy to leave racist America..my Aunt is Canadian citizen but it would take forever to get greencard.

Gobias

Banned
Shook
I said I wouldn't post in NFLGAF anymore for the year if Trump won both OH and PA because I doubted, and was confident in, a lot.

BG I love you. Gata I'm sorry. Everyone else, see you in 2017 if I'm still around. Need to do a lot of thinking and I'm really worried about a lot. I'll close my last post here for 2016 with the most true statement: fuck 2016.
Be back soon or don't leave

Draxal

I mean Pennsylvania? Never in a million years. These are all the states that cost George HW Bush

She is too closely associated with globalization which bit her in the ass in rust belt states.

Allegheny County hasn't been counted yet though, which is Pittsburgh's county (solid blue).

Bread

Banned

Sweeney nooooooo

No one would hold you to that, don't leave.

who runs in 4 years

can we start building them up now
4 years hmmm. Let's good a word that begins with a I and ends in t

Ha, don't leave. Pm me friend.
Edit: actually 2016 is almost over!

You ain't leaving

Fox318

I mean Pennsylvania? Never in a million years. These are all the states that cost George HW Bush

Trump looked at the electorate and saw 70 percent of the electorate was white working class voters.

So he targeted a message towards them and he's the chicken coming home to roost of over 20 years of conservative media messaging that politicians don't work and you need an outsider.

Trump also didn't have to deal with years of a voting record being in his resume and his last name is ultimately less toxic than Clinton.

Hunter S.

Broncos nation voted Donkey country and we raised minimum wage. Revoted in a Democrat for a Senator.

Marijuana is now legal in CA, MA, and MI.

Small wins...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Calm down brehs. I'm as shocked as anyone, even when I voted at 7:45 PST, I was starting to accept the fact that Trump was probably going to win. Trump is President but anything he proposes will have to go through the House and Senate.

This is like the 2004 election when President Bush got elected and how he was going to drag us into a World War via Iraq. And like in 2008 when President Obama got elected with a Democratic Senate+House and how he was going to ruin the country.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Calm down brehs. I'm as shocked as anyone, even when I voted at 7:45 PST, I was starting to accept the fact that Trump was probably going to win. Trump is President but anything he proposes will have to go through the House and Senate.

This is like the 2004 election when President Bush got elected and how he was going to drag us into a World War via Iraq. And like in 2008 when President Obama got elected with a Democratic Senate+House and how he was going to ruin the country.

Iraq was early 2003. The 2004 election was effectively a referendum on the war. People didn't really turn against the Iraq war until that shit was dragged out to 2007...2008.

Suddenly fillerbuster hating Democrats will be in support of it again and that's where we'll be. I fully expect a wave Democrat election in 2018 after two years of Trump which may include several lawsuits against him.

Milchjon

Trump might surprise me, but since that's more than unlikely:

America lost any moral high ground it ever had.

And blaming this on Hillary and the Democrats is a worthless exercise when Trump's despicableness is so conspicuous, and has been from start to finish of his campaign. He should have won against nobody.

I am actually scared, and I might actually fall for tweets like this one.

Fox318

Next dem candidate needs to be hispanic.

It's my time to shine.
Actually this proved it needs to be a white male who people from the Midwest can relate to.

People who are struggling to make ends meet or feel lost when all of the attention is going to a welfare state they don't believe they've take advantage of.

squicken

Actually this proved it needs to be a white male who people from the Midwest can relate to.

People who are struggling to make ends meet or feel lost when all of the attention is going to a welfare state they don't believe they've take advantage of.

That would suck if they feel like anyone other than a white male is unelectable

Your comparing standard politicians to Donald Trump who will likely have control of the senate and house when he takes office. Again, if that prospect doesn't frighten you I don't know what to say. We have a candidate who believes global warming is a hoax, that has multiple women accuse him of sexual assault, that wants to play nice with Putin and seems to have no issues with his expansion into Eastern Europe. A candidate that all but said he is willing to get into a trade war with China, that he would jail political opponents and journalists and that's not even touching the race/immigration topic.

Please, please for all that's good in the world stop acting like America is on the verge of voting in a fuck standard Republican. I'd be ECSTATIC with one of those right now. I may not have agreed with all of Mitt Romney's policies but he was an honorable family man when it was all said and done. I'd do cartwheels for a Mitt presidency right now.

Well Bush dragged the world into a 'war' that is still rumbling 15 years on, marched into Iraq on the back of barefaced lies which led to the ISIS clusterfuck that we've got today and a black guy in the White House + Obamacare led to tonight where Trump seriously might win the election.

White people will be fine as always but good luck everyone else. This election (and Brexit) has shown that the days of having to cloak your racism behind coded language and dog whistles are over.

Line_HTX

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? FUCKING STOP!!

38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif

Top Bottom