• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

MechDX

in the WI exits, Trump was viewed unfavorably by 63% of voters, but he won 21% of those voters who don't like him.

First the Packers lose to the damn Colts and now this. The fuck is going on Wisconsin???

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? FUCKING STOP!!

38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
Silver took a lot of shit for his model this year being less bullish on Clinton. He deserves to gloat a bit.

Narag

I said I wouldn't post in NFLGAF anymore for the year if Trump won both OH and PA because I doubted, and was confident in, a lot.

BG I love you. Gata I'm sorry. Everyone else, see you in 2017 if I'm still around. Need to do a lot of thinking and I'm really worried about a lot. I'll close my last post here for 2016 with the most true statement: fuck 2016.

rip year of sween

Bread

Banned
in the WI exits, Trump was viewed unfavorably by 63% of voters, but he won 21% of those voters who don't like him.

First the Packers lose to the damn Colts and now this. The fuck is going on Wisconsin???
People really really don't like Hillary. I dont understand it but the hatred is real.

Fox318

At least I guess I am not alone in having to look for a new team.

So which ones are left to support?
You are gonna have a hard time finding a team that's anti trump other than the Steelers.

Woody Johnson practically funded trumps campaign.

squicken

I saw something that NH is separated by less than 20 total votes. I mean the Patriots' endorsement of Trump really could have swung that state

I saw something that NH is separated by less than 20 total votes. I mean the Patriots' endorsement of Trump really could have swung that state

I love Gronk. He's my all time favorite player, but I'm not going to support a team that publicaly supported this lunacy. Hope Gronk does well this year, but fuck the Pats.

People really really don't like Hillary. I dont understand it but the hatred is real.
So while I'm waiting for graduate school I'm cooking in a kitchen. One older lady was talking about Hillary and how "don't trust a women , don't vote for her". didn't say anything, just Listened. I think she might have been in the basket of deplorables.
but really that lady is crazy

I don't ever want to hear that the west coast isn't the best coast, we did what we had too...now Milch....I might be moving to Germany a lot sooner than I had planned.

Fox318

New Hampshire was always going to be close.
Nobody thought it was this close.

This goes beyond the FBI this is a wake up call for Democrats to run more people who can relate with rural and working class whites.

Bernie probably would have been better than Kaine whom they thought would shore up Latino vote.

Wow this is amazing.

It's really not. All the talk about but you forgave cheating and such is all fun and games, but at the end of the day it's just football. I know you think I'm a bandwagoner and whatever, but it was still the team from my dad's city so of course I was gonna root for them.

But this is too much, I cannot believe this.

MechDX

NASDAQ and S&P Futures have fallen so far that they have halted trading because of system problems.

Awesome. Get some whiskey and watch the country tear itself apart

I guess I can kiss the space sector good bye....I was already looking for jobs with a BA as requirement. God damn it.
Why?

Trump (probably, we'd be taking him at his word...) likes space flight more than the Democrats do. Not much of a consolation even if it's true, but...

It's gonna be completely privatized after this

Those space jobs are all gonna flee from the South.
Not sure about that. The SLS does probably deserve to die regardless... Going to Mars is a cool goal that Republicans can get behind, and it will be expensive as fuck. Jobs! Hooray!

Biggest concern on the space front (IMO) is the global warming work NASA does. Probably toast, unless they can find a way to do it with volunteers. Freaking republicans

squicken

Why?

Trump (probably, we'd be taking him at his word...) likes space flight more than the Democrats do. Not much of a consolation even if it's true, but...

Yeah I don't know what I missed. I thought Obama defunded NASA quite a bit. That sure was a story in Houston where people lost jobs and Johnson Space Center

We are the best coast. The rest of middle of America is just stupid as fuck.

Seriously

Not the same sector, but I feel your pain. I blame Floy boi

It's gonna be completely privatized after this

Those space jobs are all gonna flee from the South.

Pretty much

Could be worse I guess, I live in So Cal and already make good money, other people are going to suffer a lot more.

Why?

Not sure about that. The SLS does probably deserve to die regardless... Going to Mars is a cool goal that Republicans can get behind, and it will be expensive as fuck. Jobs! Hooray!

Biggest concern on the space front (IMO) is the global warming work NASA does. Probably toast, unless they can find a way to do it with volunteers. Freaking republicans

Yeah I don't know what I missed. I thought Obama defunded NASA quite a bit. That sure was a story in Houston where people lost jobs and Johnson Space Center

Pretty sure repubs will defund NASA even more

And here is an article about what Trump thinks regarding science....good luck figuring out what it is

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_POLE_OSNP

Pretty sure repubs will defund NASA even more

And here is an article about what Trump thinks regarding science....good luck figuring out what it is

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/?WT.mc_id=SA_FB_POLE_OSNP
I would be surprised if NASA's exploration programs suffer. I think there's a decent chance they benefit. Democrats haven't been willing to spend much capital there, it's mostly through bureaucracy hacks (spreading offices across as many districts as possible, etc) that NASA's been able to hold ground.

Some of the science stuff (again, the climate change research) is going to be hurt, which sucks a lot

Top Bottom