• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

squicken

proxy.jpg

just going for the ball

Hindl

Brees joining the fuck Goddell train:

METAIRIE, La. -- New Orleans Saints veterans Drew Brees and Zach Strief expressed concerns Monday that the growing mistrust in the NFL league office has spilled over from the players to the fans and is hurting the league's popularity.

"We feel like [the decline in TV ratings] is a direct result," said Brees, who has been an outspoken critic of the way NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has handled controversial issues such as the Bountygate investigation of the Saints, the Deflategate investigation of the Patriots, and the Ray Rice and Josh Brown domestic violence investigations.

"I know the players don't have any faith in the way that things are conducted within the front office in the NFL -- certainly when it comes to any type of investigation, when it comes to any type of commissioner discipline," Brees said. "It's really kind of a joke at this point, unfortunately. And it shouldn't be like that."

Hopefully this season is a wakeup call but I doubt it

bionic77

The minute they call PA and FL for Hilary, just turn the TV off. It's over and there's nothing left to watch except for the acceptance speech.

I'm also of the same mind. I hope those get called early and we can move on from the last year of this campaign. Hopefully, Trump isn't enough of a fucktard to truly go through with not conceding. This NEEDS closure.
Trump is going to go full Trump once he loses.

That's as certain as the sun rising tomorrow and the Pats being diehard racists and Trump supporters.

He won't concede and will probably file a dozen lawsuits by the end of the week. The backlash is going to be real and Tommy and co will try to disappear (wish them all the best in doing so).

Slo

Trump is going to go full Trump once he loses.

That's as certain as the sun rising tomorrow and the Pats being diehard racists and Trump supporters.

He won't concede and will probably file a dozen lawsuits by the end of the week. The backlash is going to be real and Tommy and co will try to disappear (wish them all the best in doing so).

Follow it live on Trump TV.

cashman

Banned
The minute they call PA and FL for Hilary, just turn the TV off. It's over and there's nothing left to watch except for the acceptance speech.

I'm also of the same mind. I hope those get called early and we can move on from the last year of this campaign. Hopefully, Trump isn't enough of a fucktard to truly go through with not conceding. This NEEDS closure.

But what about the meltdowns.

JABEE

The scary thing about Brady and Belicheat's endorsement is that the Pats are an internationally popular team. There are fans of evil in every state.

The scary thing about Brady and Belicheat's endorsement is that the Pats are an internationally popular team. There are fans of evil in every state.
Holy shit! Breaking news coming In that Carson Wentz voted for Trump. Adding him to the basket of deplorables. Sad!

tmdorsey

Man Sherman and the fuckery the Seahawks get away with needs to be stopped. Sorry bionic and NFL-GAF for this week only I'm a Pats fan. :-|

JABEE

I wonder if Trump will take it to the Supreme Court.

The NFL was "rigged" against Brady by Trump logic.

Sephzilla

Are the Pats really that big of a fanbase? Like, compared to Green Bay, Pittsburgh, or even Dallas?

Bread

Banned
at least the real patriot hero Malcolm Butler would never do this, I won't have to burn any jerseys today.

bionic77

at least the real patriot hero Malcolm Butler would never do this, I won't have to burn any jerseys today.
Sadly he failed the Trump/Brady paper bag test and after tomorrow he will taken off the record books as a Patriot player.

You will still have Gronk and Adolf Hitler though. They pass with flying colors.

JABEE

Rooneys got Obama elected. He specially thanked them.

We got you all beat.

I'm actually not a fan of Clinton, but Trump in office would be a joke. I couldn't believe it 14 months ago, and I still can't believe it. He will most likely get 40% or more of the popular vote in this country.

The "You're Fired," AC sleazeball is actually close to becoming the leader of the free world.

It's incomprehensible.

bionic77

I'm actually not a fan of Clinton, but Trump in office would be a joke. I couldn't believe it 14 months ago, and I still can't believe it. He will most likely get 40% or more of the popular vote in this country.

The "You're Fired," AC sleazeball is actually close to becoming the leader of the free world.

It's incomprehensible.
Everyone who votes for that orange turd can go fuck themselves.

By himself he is a just a fat, hateful man.

His supporters took over the Republican Party and making this dangerously close to coming true. For that I wish all the bad things on them and win or lose it will be hard for me not to rub it in their fat, stupid faces come tomorrow and whatever follows.

Top Bottom