• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
The only demographic that supports Trump is white men.

He loses in every other demo.

White men you guys are officially the worst.

Was he not winning in uneducated white women? I thought he was at some point in the polling data.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I know who kave voted for!

CwtnKzQWEAAbhcD.jpg

Let's take a minute to talk about what a silly season Browns Center Cam Erving has had

- Missed multiple games with bruised lung ( ok this is a injury, fine)
- Returns, Leaves one game because of undisclosed illness. Dosent return
- Sunday, gets ejected within the first 3 minutes of game.

Tomfuckery

Also
Charean Williams
Charean Williams – Verified account ‏@NFLCharean

Jerry Jones expresses amazement on.@1053thefan about how wide open Cowboys receivers were vs. Browns.
drakeohno1.png

bionic77

Was he not winning in uneducated white women? I thought he was at some point in the polling data.
He is probably doing well with uneducated anything. Only a moron or a bigot would vote for him.

I believe the polling I saw was women as a whole. I don't know about the uneducated but it would certainly not surprise me.

gutshot

There's literally no point going today when you can take care of it without waiting forever in early voting.

Early voting this year had long lines because everyone was freaking out and voting early. Also, in my case, the early voting polling place was much farther than my election day polling place.

Went this morning at around 11 AM. Place is 2 mins away from me. Walked in, there was literally no line. Whole thing took like 10 minutes, including travel time.

this_guy

I'm ready for free chick McNuggets again this week now that the bye week has passed.

All you Patriot fans can go eff yourselves because we know you're voting for Trump.

bionic77

The choice was very easy.
That is the understatement of the century.

We have a choice between facsist, racist, bigoted monster who is one of the most self absorbed assholes we have ever seen and an old lady who was shown to fuck up some emails (after the Republican Congress spent the last 4 years trying to smear her that was the best they could come up with) that was not found to be illegal.

Extremely tough choice and yet you somehow completely flubbed it. You must play for the Steelers...

Line_HTX

Early voting this year had long lines because everyone was freaking out and voting early. Also, in my case, the early voting polling place was much farther than my election day polling place.

Went this morning at around 11 AM. Place is 2 mins away from me. Walked in, there was literally no line. Whole thing took like 10 minutes, including travel time.

Yeah, in that case, whichever is more convenient and faster for you is fine.

MechDX

Texans PR ‏@TexansPR 3h3 hours ago
.@HoustonTexans have won a franchise-record 7 straight games vs. AFC South opponents, tied for longest active divisional win streak in @NFL

Texans are the white speck on top of chicken shit!! We de best!

Fortunately, your in-laws are in the minority.

It's tough to figure out. Most of them are college educated but conservative. First or second generation. My entire father-in-laws family is voting Trump and some of my mother-in-laws family. All in NJ and NY, so not exactly conservative states. They're not even religious. I'm not sure what the rationale is as it seems like Trump has been staunchly anti-Chinese the entire past year, and given that they are Chinese it doesn't make a ton of sense. I have no clue if that's the trend or not. I don't think the pollsters do a great job of polling that population.

Mindlog

Dr. Strange showing sold out.
Heard someone shout; 'Trump it up.'

This day is going terribly. I blame the Patriots.

Top Bottom