• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Green Bay's going to get spanked by Washington, aren't they?

Another blowout loss (more than two scores) would be kinda surprising. Either a close loss or a win we don't deserve.

I think we'll end up spanking the Eagles because reasons before losing to the Texans at home because reasons.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Another blowout loss (more than two scores) would be kinda surprising. Either a close loss or a win we don't deserve.

I think we'll end up spanking the Eagles because reasons before losing to theTexans at home because reasons.

Let's hope wienke.

Hello friends..

How many of you had garbage packard bell computers?

Man so many garbage computers from that time.

Even Macs were garbage in the 90s.
I remember my family booting up play wolfenstein on my family's desktop computer and using windows 95 when I was younger.

You can tell he doesn't play for the eagles because he has a ring.
Damn.. it's not Thursday Fox..

The state of the union will be multiple tweets on Twitter
The Constitution won't let that happen because his orange ass has to drag himself down to the Hill to do the address..

If it didn't.. I would agree with this statement.

Floy

NFL

you make the call
I'm not that evil..

Green Bay's going to get spanked by Washington, aren't they?
Probably..

Jarnet87

The Bucs quest for Malik Hooker took an awful turn last week but this week we return to trying to reach Davy's Jones locker

MechDX

Julie DolanVerified account
‏@JulieKDolan
#NationalFastFoodDay most iconic chains by state:

CxYghJNW8AEbYEO.jpg:large

Sephzilla

I think we'll end up spanking the Eagles because reasons before losing to the Texans at home because reasons.

Shit, if they'd get blown out again I'm pretty sure McCarthy would get shit-canned midseason (I think that's the only way they'd fire him mid-season). I legit see the Packers losing their next four games though.

@ Washington - Washington looks like a more complete team than the Packers. The Packers also suck on the road this year.

@ Philly - I'm pretty sure the Wisconsin Badgers offense could successfully pass against the Packer's secondary at this point. The Packers are the exact thing Wentz needs.

vs Houston - Same thing as Philly. Weak secondary will #MakeBrockGreatAgain

vs Seattle - Seattle just walked into Foxboro and beat the Patriots. They're going to kick the absolute shit out of the Packers.

‏@JulieKDolan

Culvers = GOAT. Also, I'm shook that Taco Johns won a state

MechDX

Shit, if they'd get blown out again I'm pretty sure McCarthy would get shit-canned midseason (I think that's the only way they'd fire him mid-season). I legit see the Packers losing their next four games though.

@ Washington - Washington looks like a more complete team than the Packers. The Packers also suck on the road this year.

@ Philly - I'm pretty sure the Wisconsin Badgers offense could successfully pass against the Packer's secondary at this point. The Packers are the exact thing Wentz needs.

vs Houston - Same thing as Philly. Weak secondary will #MakeBrockGreatAgain

vs Seattle - Seattle just walked into Foxboro and beat the Patriots. They're going to kick the absolute shit out of the Packers.

Brock threw for 99 yards vs the Jags. His YPA was worse than Lamar Millers YPC.

Let that sink in . 99 total yards with a below 5 YPA.....

I just feel for JJ because I know he was looking forward to playing in GB this year

Sephzilla

Brock threw for 99 yards vs the Jags. His YPA was worse than Lamar Millers APC.

Let that sink in . 99 total yards with a below 5 YPA.....

I just feel for JJ because I know he was looking forward to playing in GB this year

He's going to throw for 299 against the Packers

I am going to feel nervous about every game my team plays even though they've shown me it doesn't matter.

We're 1 T.WILL fuck up from probably being 9-0 but I still feel the defense is overachieving.

is saying "if you have a worldwide national chains on that map your state is sad" the ultimate "this local place that 5 people know about is best" statement?

Line_HTX

Ahahahahahaha, oh you!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
‏@JulieKDolan

Ironically it's the "St. Louis Bread Company" here

New Jersey stays losing if Blimpie is their best fucking food. "Jersey Mike's", which is amazing, isn't even from Jersey!

edit: Just googled and Jersey Mike's (I thought that was what was in Maryland) is from New Jersey! How are people choosing Blimpie over that?

Bread

Banned
Official best chain list 2016:

1. Dunkin
2. Culver's
3. In-n-out
4. Popeyes
5. Chick Fil-A

thank you for waiting all year for this list i appreciate you

Hindl

Thought Blimpie was a north Jersey thing mostly

lol Sbarro

I think it is, I'm from South Jersey and I've never heard of it. Makes sense though, everyone lives up North so if they like it there it'll win most popular. I dunno if it counts but down south it's definitely Wawa

cdyhybrid

Thank you Greg.

NO @ CAR

BUF @ CIN
PIT @ CLE
8-8
BAL @ DAL
JAX @ DET
TEN @ IND
TB @ KC
ARI @ MIN
CHI @ NYG

MIA @ LA
PHI @ SEA
NF @ SF

GB @ WAS

HOU @ OAK

BigAT

New Jersey stays losing if Blimpie is their best fucking food. "Jersey Mike's", which is amazing, isn't even from Jersey!

Blimpie isn't the most iconic chain here and it is faaaaaaaaaar from the best. It's a really perplexing choice honestly. I barely ever even see any of their stores anymore and I'm in North Jersey.

Seems just like another garbage list that is made to cause everyone to overreact.

Also Jersey Mike's is from Jersey.

MechDX

Mike Nolan ‏@MikeNolanNFL 16m16 minutes ago Heritage Hills, CO
Every QB in the NFL is a system QB. It's called good coaching when the system matches the QB skill set. Quit knocking the system & player.

well.gif

*Except for Osweiler. He just sucks

Draxal

edit: Just googled and Jersey Mike's (I thought that was what was in Maryland) is from New Jersey! How are people choosing Blimpie over that?

Jerseys most iconic food is diners and bagel shops.

Our fast food rep should be muscle maker grill because it does the Guidos proud.

Draxal

I think it is, I'm from South Jersey and I've never heard of it. Makes sense though, everyone lives up North so if they like it there it'll win most popular. I dunno if it counts but down south it's definitely Wawa

Wawa wouldn't count as its based in PA and not fast food.

Top Bottom