• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 11 |OT| - football

Mhmm auntie Anne's

Philly pretzels are kind of amazing.

They are amazing but I'd take Philly Pretzel Factory over Auntie Anne's any day. Even then, Philly Pretzel Factory aren't as good as Center City Soft Pretzel Co, but those are hardish to get.

Fresh soft pretzel + spicy mustard = heaven

Hindl

Wawa wouldn't count as its based in PA and not fast food.

Good point about PA, guess I consider it fast food because of the deli but you're right. Still, there's almost no normal chains by me since everything is just Wawa and your average mom and pop restaurants

True. I'd be ok with Pinks Hot Dogs too.

Damn, we really are great.

Speaking of great...

great-play-wake-sack-angle-21.gif

Wake is such a beast, dude sacked Philips while in the air...

Draxal

Good point about PA, guess I consider it fast food because of the deli but you're right. Still, there's almost no normal chains by me since everything is just Wawa and your average mom and pop restaurants

I have a Wawa three blocks away from and get their Coffee everyday, but they are a gas/convenience/deli hybrid, not a pure food place.

Otherwise, we would have had 7-11 over what-a-burger in Texas.

Bojangles, the pride of North Carolina!

Also the first thing you see when you step out of the gate at Charlotte Douglas International!

Unrelated: Walking through Charlotte right now is like walking through a giant ash tray. Due to wildfires in Western NC (due to extreme drought due in part to climate change that our future head of the EPA denies), the air is full of...shit

FullSizeRender%20(31)

Will be interesting to see how/if it affects the game tomorrow night.

Best pretzels are the ones yu get from the guys outside CBP before a Phils game. I wish I knew how they got them like that but they are fucking incredible and put any other pretzels to shame. It is so hard for me to pick what is the worst thing about Vegas, the crime, the traffic, how ugly everything is, the worst education system in the country, or the lack of pretzels.

Pepiope

The great WaWa vs sheetz battle rages on
Not really a battle. Wawa is better
They are amazing but I'd take Philly Pretzel Factory over Auntie Anne's any day. Even then, Philly Pretzel Factory aren't as good as Center City Soft Pretzel Co, but those are hardish to get.

Fresh soft pretzel + spicy mustard = heaven
Dammit. Now I need to try a pretzel from there. Spicy mustard is OP on a pretzel.

So friends, I'm going to be alone for Thanksgiving, I'm debating if I should cook something or just buy a bunch of good beer. Probably just beer right?

cdyhybrid

So friends, I'm going to be alone for Thanksgiving, I'm debating if I should cook something or just buy a bunch of good beer. Probably just beer right?
Cook something too. Doesn't have to be a fifteen course meal that takes a week to prepare, but it's Turkey Day! Eat, drink, and watch football.

Also Auntie Anne's has my sword. Those parmesan cheese pretzels mmmmm

you're invited to eat and drink with my fam!

Wings and beer with Greg?!?! How could I pass that up!

You already now my answer

Cook

Cook something too. Doesn't have to be a fifteen course meal that takes a week to prepare, but it's Turkey Day! Eat, drink, and watch football.

Also Auntie Anne's has my sword. Those parmesan cheese pretzels mmmmm

I'm having trouble thinking of what I could cook, I guess I could do like steak or something since a whole turkey would be overkill.

i'll be alone to, let's drink to being alone!

Yay! We can snap every beer we drink!

Farooq

Banned

Bryan Broaddus and I shared the same reaction. Broaddus is the one with his head in his hands, was a former scout for the Cowboys. Romo and Witten are the last players that around from his time as a scout.

MechDX

I'm having trouble thinking of what I could cook, I guess I could do like steak or something since a whole turkey would be overkill.

Get some turkey legs or a small breast
Inject it with this:
0007199850000_300X300.jpg

Rub the outside with this:
tonys_21.jpg

Deep fry for about 20 minutes in a fryer
????
Nirvana

Caja 117

Julie DolanVerified account
‏@JulieKDolan
#NationalFastFoodDay most iconic chains by state:

CxYghJNW8AEbYEO.jpg:large

Why is Mcdonalds for Illinois?

In an unrelated note, I was looking for jerseys to buy, and Im kind of looking for some recommendations on options (no AFC East) I kind like the away jersey for the Giants.

Sephzilla

That Romo press conference was tough to watch. He said the right things and I think he genuinely believed what he was saying, but man you could tell that was super rough for him to say. Cheer up Tony, no matter what happens you'll be starting next season!
Just please let it not be Cleveland.

Top Bottom