• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 16 |OT| 8-8s & Heartbreak

BigAT

even on the road he runs into traffic :(

df493a503ce7b0557f6101e8f92255d7.jpg

Steve ReedVerified account
‏@SteveReedAP
Greg Olsen needs 8 yards to become first NFL TE to post 3 straight 1,000-yard seasons. Cam surprised Winslow, Gonzalez never did that.

Better than Gronk...'s brothers.

Pepiope

Let's wait and see. Hell Wentz could very easily be a bust, plus we have no idea what guys like Smallwood will turn out to be. It is crazy to call this a good draft already.
Sure, we can't officially call it a good draft, but all of our rookies have produced in their rookie season. The draft class thus far is promising at the least.

Tom Penny

Steve ReedVerified account
‏@SteveReedAP
Greg Olsen needs 8 yards to become first NFL TE to post 3 straight 1,000-yard seasons. Cam surprised Winslow, Gonzalez never did that.

Better than Gronk...'s brothers.
Not bad. You'd think he wouldn't be 24 TDs behind Gronk. Then again he's only played 74 more games then him...

We only got 1 qb
He the best qb
He the qb who will take us to the super bowl
And that is Tom Savage
He aint no ordinary qb
He the next Tom Brady
With Nuk and Willie
He bring the offense to victory
Tom Savage is his name
Prepare for his winning....
He will take the ball down endzone to endzone.
Defenses will fear him
Fans will love him
The Age of Savage has begun.

Yahoo SportsVerified account
‏@YahooSports
Tonight, the Heat retire Shaq’s No. 32 jersey. It will hang among other Heat greats Michael Jordan and Dan Marino.

C0TpPOfXcAAsM2X.jpg

We only got 1 qb
He the best qb
He the qb who will take us to the super bowl
And that is Tom Savage
He aint no ordinary qb
He the next Tom Brady
With Nuk and Willie
He bring the offense to victory
Tom Savage is his name
Prepare for his winning....
He will take the ball down endzone to endzone.
Defenses will fear him
Fans will love him
The Age of Savage has begun.

Nah. Just nah. Savage will lose to the Titans

Pepiope

Today I learned that Malcolm Jenkins lives in Northern Liberties. I'm kinda shocked. I always figured celebs would stick to Rittenhouse/Society Hill/Washington Square/Bella Vista. I looked at buying a house like a block from where he lives earlier this year.
Yeah I was surprised when I saw that too. I'm hitting him up if the zombies ever come.

Tannehill gave his oline men a yeti cooler, pretty cool gift

If you’re not aware, Yeti coolers aren’t cheap. The most expensive cooler – the Tundra 350 – goes for a whopping $1,299.99. It has 19,000 cubic inches of capacity and holds up to 82.4 gallons. The description for the Tundra 350 states it’s great for holding many offshore fish, a perfect gift for any South Floridian.

http://phinphanatic.com/2016/12/22/ryan-tannehill-offensive-lineman-yeti-coolers-christmas/

I always wanted one but I don't go camping enough to warrant spending so much on a cooler.

Aren't Rtic coolers the new hotness by being direct ripoffs of Yeti while being substantially lower in price? Any ways what does this have to do with Tom Savage?

Oh perhaps you missed this last part:

Trevor Siemian of the Denver Broncos gave his teammates Skittles-dispensing coats for Christmas.

So Siemian was given the starting role after Brock left to the Texans who was benched for Savage, there you go.

Tamanon

Banned
I'll be at the Panthers game on Saturday. Wife's family is visiting from Russia so we're going to a Hornets and a Panthers game. Better not be too cold dammit.

And then going to Chima Brazilian steakhouse afterwards for piles of bacon-wrapped filet mignon!

MechDX

smh mech promised you'd take care of him!

It's Brock's fault! Seriously. Asswipe can't call out the proper signals and kept checking off into an inside hands-off for him. He needs to run outside the tackles. His strength

Tannehill gave his oline men a yeti cooler, pretty cool gift

http://phinphanatic.com/2016/12/22/ryan-tannehill-offensive-lineman-yeti-coolers-christmas/

I always wanted one but I don't go camping enough to warrant spending so much on a cooler.

Fitzmagic did that same gift here a couple years ago. Each cooler had a silhouette of Fitz's head and beard air brushed on it

With Savage walking off the NRG field Feb 5th, with long hair and wearing a white tank top and giving a wink to Texans fans everywhere?

Yep.

I will forgive you for this if you confirm that you're also a Rockets fan, but even that can't protect you from what you're doing. Savage will only ravage your heart. Don't give in to the Season of the Back Up QB

There regular coolers are such a rip off. My buddy gets free coolers from beer companies that work similar that would cost 20 bucks while theirs are 300.

Well I'm sure most of it is just brand mark up, like the apple of ice coolers.

It's Brock's fault! Seriously. Asswipe can't call out the proper signals and kept checking off into an inside hands-off for him. He needs to run outside the tackles. His strength

smh #BanBrock

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
SiriusXM NFL Radio @SiriusXMNFL
14m
BREAKING: The NFL will have a spring league starting in the spring of 2017, structured around four squads of veteran free agent players

What is this?

Top Bottom