• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

BigAT

We will all have a role in shaping Tale4Life. Gata can teach him about the sharing of hookers, an important life lesson.

Dude, in Persona when (around second palace spoilers)
Mishima is like YO LET'S GO THREE WAY SPLITSIES ON THIS DO ANYTHING "MAID" SERVICE I couldn't help but think about his hooker sharing ways and laugh.

So football comes on at 3 in the morning or some BS like that in Korea, on a Monday! Life is gonna suck this season for me :'v
Also bought a colorush jersey cause that neon green has me wild.

Welcome to Providence, Grover!

No, but I will be in New England before the end of the baseball season. Just gotta figure out a date

It's Philadelphia without question. Congrats!

Yes

you're coming back already!? hope you don't ignore my snaps this time......

No, but I will return to the Dieg soon brother.

And will actually visit you!

Youngstown, Ohio

Eww

Enjoy Reno!

what the fuck

No, but I will be in New England before the end of the baseball season. Just gotta figure out a date

Yes

No, but I will return to the Dieg soon brother.

And will actually visit you!

Eww

what the fuck
I am so fucking jealous of you. Getting to visit the birthplace of freedom is liberty is amazing. I would kill to be there right now.

jbug617

Banned
C9zi8-bXsAEzcvW.jpg

BG and Floyd. He could of been yours

Pepiope

No way are they drafting him after they cancelled their visit with him. This is just a silly smokescreen.

I would wage a war against all robots on earth if it got me out of this shit hole and back home.
Lurie wasn't afraid to give Vick a second chance, I'm sure he'd be willing to do it for a player who hopefully realizes he made a mistake when he was 18. Regardless, he need to go to a team with great leadership in place, not sure if that's us.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Lurie wasn't afraid to give Vick a second chance, I'm sure he'd be willing to do it for a player who hopefully realizes he made a mistake when he was 18. Regardless, he need to go to a team with great leadership in place, not sure if that's us.

It's a lot easier to give someone a second chance when they have served a prison sentence.

I'm with yankee, if the eagles draft him I am never rooting for them.

Top Bottom