• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
giphy.gif

Nope

Fox318

my phone fell out of my back pocket and into a toilet.

now its stuck bootlooping after I pulled the battery and dried it off.

Duxxy3

my phone fell out of my back pocket and into a toilet.

now its stuck bootlooping after I pulled the battery and dried it off.

What a shitty situation.

Sounds like it wasn't dry enough. Hopefully it's not fucked now, but it probably is.

Pull the battery and toss it all in a bag of rice (if you haven't already).

edit: You're probably shit out of luck.

Fox318

I've had horrible luck this month.

I think about looking into a new car and a kid hits me.

I think about upgrading my phone and I drop it in a toilet.

At least I can get a V20 cheaper if I have to front cash.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Several things
Why don't you like us anymore in Discord Cybit :(

Also I agree with you on Ross and see you in eight years to bitchslapped your Huskies biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

Dutch pls

Life went crazy (and not in a good way), so been trying to adjust / recover / etc from that. Heh, Ohio St / UW could be amazing if our teams can stay good for that long lol.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Phone goes in front pocket.

If you need to wear skinny jeans, get a more expensive phone and an even more expensive slim line case if you're about that life. Phone in the back pocket is just dumb.

Life went crazy (and not in a good way), so been trying to adjust / recover / etc from that. Heh, Ohio St / UW could be amazing if our teams can stay good for that long lol.
Oh. I hope you're okay

Well stop by sometime.. people have been missing you.

And I believe in Coach Pete

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chris Mueller‏ @bychrismueller 24m24 minutes ago

JJ Watt: TJ has always been more of a natural athlete than I was. He's always been just a little more smooth, a little more natural.

cdyhybrid

Goodell says that marijuana should not be allowed recreationally because it's "addictive and unhealthy" while pumping his players full of opioids and shilling for alcohol products.

Top Bottom