• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

JABEE

This is what Dutch was trying to entice us with?

SMH

BArFt.gif

Chris is doing the important research.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think I'm on episode 15...of season 2.

Nope, I just watched 15 while cooking dinner. It's pretty infamous though not as bad as people make it out to be...mainly because they make it out to be Trump Hitler.

I think I'm on episode 15...of season 2.

Nope, I just watched 15 while cooking dinner. It's pretty infamous though not as bad as people make it out to be...mainly because they make it out to be Trump Hitler.

I'm on episode 6...I'll watch a few more today, with finals coming up though I might fall behind a bit

Slo

Took Slo Jr. for his first Pho experience today. As we got in our car to leave, a squad car drove by. From the back seat I hear "Pho the police."

Too much GTA?

Fox318

Holy fuck the number of people who came to my grandfather's wake.

No joke probably 2000 people and like 5 organizations came with reps

brentech

Calvin Johnson, one of the best WRs in the game has only this to say about his franchise, the Lions. Class organization just shoving goats out the door.

"The NFL did not do me wrong. The NFL is awesome to a lot of people and the NFL is great to millions of people because it's a product that everybody wants to see. Now my experience, maybe with my team, I don't know, you know. Could have been better."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19432042/calvin-johnson-says-way-lions-treated-way-out

WedgeX

Banned
Calvin Johnson, one of the best WRs in the game has only this to say about his franchise, the Lions. Class organization just shoving goats out the door.

"The NFL did not do me wrong. The NFL is awesome to a lot of people and the NFL is great to millions of people because it's a product that everybody wants to see. Now my experience, maybe with my team, I don't know, you know. Could have been better."

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19432042/calvin-johnson-says-way-lions-treated-way-out

Yeah it's some bullshit. He was a no-drama dude on top of being a phenomenal athlete. The Lions did not do right by him.

Was reading about how it still hurts for him to try and run. Just sad to read about.

Boo Cav.

Deserved that Loss. That's what they get for not trying hard 3/4 of the second half.

Kudos to Celtics for not giving up.

Hopefully this wakes the Cav up so they don't repeat this going forward.

but hey our 1st rounders looking good at the game! xD

Warriors will win the Finals in 6.

I wish it wasn't true, but I think it is...

hopefully they'll melt down like they did last year!

What exactly did the Lions do to him that was so terrible? Unless he's willing to actually disclose how the Lions did him wrong i'm going to file this under "bitching",

bionic77

What exactly did the Lions do to him that was so terrible? Unless he's willing to actually disclose how the Lions did him wrong i'm going to file this under "bitching",
I think they made him pay back part of his contract when he assumed they were going to let him keep it.

Honestly for 300k you would think they would let him keep it and make sure he left happy and feeling appreciated. But you don't get to be the Detroit Lions by making good decisions.

Top Bottom