• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

So the Patriots have now given Super Bowl rings to Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. And their fans will continue to believe they aren't the bad guys and everyone hates them purely out of jealousy.

Wonder if Kraft had "FOR MYRA" engraved onto Trump's ring.

Bread

Banned
So the Patriots have now given Super Bowl rings to Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. And their fans will continue to believe they aren't the bad guys and everyone hates them purely out of jealousy.

Wonder if Kraft had "FOR MYRA" engraved onto Trump's ring.
jealous much?

You'd think people who preach doing your job and meritocracy and whatever like BB wouldn't appreciate a lifetime underachiever like Trump like that.
I think the fact that they have such a strong bond of racism in common allows them to overcome their other differences.

The man cured AIDS and is most likely your father.

Who the fuck are we to question such a great man?

I have too much dignity to answer this question.

Which Premier team should I pick?

Chelsea obviously. It's owned by a sketchy Oil Russian, But he had beef with Putin so it's cool. Otherwise anything is fine, except for both Manchester clubs since they are the biggest cunts. Arsenal is widely supporter here within the thread, so you could become an Arsebro if you like losing. The second most supported club here is Liverpool I think, since they are American owned by the Fenway Group.

bionic77

Weird that your phone would autocorrect that to underage. What have you been searching for?
I should read what I post more carefully.

I was searching for kids toys from the 80s for that awesome nostalgia thread so that might be why. Now my phone and Google probably think I am a pedo and are trying to monetize it.

bionic77

Chelsea obviously. It's owned by a sketchy Oil Russian, But he had beef with Putin so it's cool. Otherwise anything is fine, except for both Manchester clubs since they are the biggest cunts. Arsenal is widely supporter here within the thread, so you could become an Arsebro if you like losing. The second most supported club here is Liverpool I think, since they are American owned by the Fenway Group.
This is confusing.

Pretend I am as dumb as the average American voter and tell me who the good and bad guys are.

Is there a Magic Johnson or Cedric Ceballos equivalent?

Fuuuuuuuuck cheering for the Russians.

Bread

Banned
Weird that your phone would autocorrect that to underage. What have you been searching for?
V3avoXo.gif

Hindl

Is Everton alright? I've had a weird soft spot for them for a while and I don't know why

Glad I still have my SNES

in before next year comes and yall are scrambling over Game Boy Classic while I'm still glad I still have my GB, GBC, and GBA

Managed to luck into a Best Buy preorder last night. Staying up late like a non-old pays off! Plus I have that UK Amazon preorder too. Hopefully I'm set. I'd hate to be all stressed out this morning refreshing like a mother fucker, or worse yet, worry about having to get in physical lines come next month to try and score one, just because Nintendo are incompetent fuckbags.

Fox318

in before next year comes and yall are scrambling over Game Boy Classic while I'm still glad I still have my GB, GBC, and GBA

I'd actually like to get an Android machine like this

HTB1cFMtJVXXXXX2XXXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg

That Giantbomb series has made me really want to go back and play Sunshine.

Hindl

But having GC, GCB, and GBA games all on one device with a backlit screen would be sweet

Like a Switch

Nintendo pls VC

foppy79

I had an NES and a bunch of games for it when I was, like, 3.

I played it all winter, and then I started to go outside more as the weather got better, so my parents decided to give it away.

That shit was a top-loader too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom