• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
hwkvcm9hj9hz.jpg

Beach

The Everton bandwagon is where it's at. Classy club.

Honestly though it's much better to enjoy the Premier League as a spectator of the league rather than the club. Though it has more contending teams than the NBA, there is no point in realistically rooting for 50% of the teams in the league unless you don't care about winning and having your best players sold off to bigger clubs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I literally drove by a Gamestop doing my errands today and because I'm so thrifty saving my data I never even checked to see if they'd open physical preorders today.

I was right next to one at 1:30pm.

Furyous

*The views and opinions of the Ohio Supreme Court justice in the article do not reflect on any Ohioans and Cleveland Browns fans*

*kicks his unAmerican ass out of the Tesla*

I can't believe he'd insult President Trump like this. The whole "you must hate the military because you took a knee during the national anthem" is the biggest joke ever. I hate how the Harlem Hellfighters got treated after they came back too so the military's history of discrimination + segregation nullifies the whole anti-American argument.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
edit: I also bought a Raspberry Pi because fuck all this snes classic bullshit. Make the damn thing available to more than scalpers, bots, and super quick people.

Dammit Dega! You let yourself go and now this is happening:

I needs my Whataburger when it floods!

oKJTQ.gif

Mech soon:

CSIWqHbUAAAoPQ5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom