• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweeney warned y'all

*folds arms, nods*

I'd take the ball boy, and even fans literally in the stands, throwing for my team before I even consider starting that fuck

College was hell and nobody in the pros is ever gonna be ready for the horror that is having to depend on him to win

Fox318

Sweeney warned y'all

xyg9X.gif

Also, I see Bowser isn't banned in there but he doesn't post here anymore.

How come he don't want us, man?
I saw him live and I knew that shit.

People are fucking happy he can just throw the ball forward.

Bread

Banned
his eyes make me feel uncomfortable, he's trying to make me have sex with him.

jimmy on the other hand...he doesn't even need to ask

For new page

Fantasy Football Pick'ems and Survivor league Info:

Here are the links

Survivor
PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Taco Bell League)
(Win $20 TB Gift Card)
Group ID: 9871 PW: neogaf

NFL Pick'Ems (Confidence Points)

Group ID: 9872 PW: neogaf

Taco Bell League:
Draft is set for Sept 2nd at 5pm if that's a bad time PM me and we'll try to work something out.

This is everyone signed up so far:
km2qb5E.jpg

I still have two (Chuck already signed up) members that need to renew, if you're not renewed by next week I'm opening up your spots, I have one person waiting so far.

68hIjmx.jpg

At this rate the Jets/Bill/Fins only wins will come against each other.

What happens if all 3 finish 2-14? Who gets first pick 🤔

Eagles releasing Ryan Mathews after he is medically cleared http://es.pn/2uKXWjz

Zero Surprise. Wonder if he'll go anywhere.

I sort of doubt it. Hell, if I were him I don't know if I'd want to play anymore after spinal fusion surgery.

Anyway, that gives the Eagles $9m in cap space left this season. I believe another $10m comes off the books at the end of the season for Chase Daniel or some such. ~$20m might be enough to keep some of the free agents around. If Alshon balls out that's a given. Will probably want to extend Tim Jernigan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom