• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2018 |OT| Can we average a page/commercial?

Niners had a ton of mistakes in that game. Surprised it was as close as it was. Credit to their frontline and corners.

Cousins had two really nice TD throws. Jimmy G was off.

Flacco shooting the buzzards hovering around him.

Bluecondor

It was tough to watch the Steelers melt down like that, but the Browns forced 6 turnovers and made things happen. I've got to give the Browns credit..

Kacho

Cowboys with 60 total yards in 1st half unnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg..

*The Ghost of Tony Romo*

romo3.jpeg

Pallas

Just saw this thread! Huge football and Tennessee Titans fan. Crazy week one with that tie between Browns/Steelers and Fitzmagic is back ... at least in Week One.

Fucking Fedjelum wins the game for the Bengals. Mixon looks like he's ready for the primetime HB role. Andrew Luck looks like he's almost all the way back.

Bengals win, the Browns and Steelers tie, so the best of both worlds (Steelers get dragged down, Browns still don't have a win). A good weekend for Bengals fans.

Can't watch the game at the moment, but judging by the box score, is it reminiscent of the mid-2000s Bears that had a run to the SB (Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, etc.)?

Kacho

Can't watch the game at the moment, but judging by the box score, is it reminiscent of the mid-2000s Bears that had a run to the SB (Urlacher, Briggs, Tillman, etc.)?

Was looking that way. Their offense is more than decent tonight.

The defense is getting Aaron Roger’d now though. Won’t be surprised if Green Bay steals this one.

Was looking that way. Their offense is more than decent tonight.

The defense is getting Aaron Roger’d now though. Won’t be surprised if Green Bay steals this one.

Interesting. Just updated the box score and boom, 39 yard TD pass. Rodgers gonna Rodgers.

dionysus

Yaldog
I am avoiding watching the Saints on gamepass. I want to continue with my delusion of a good defense.

Hopefully just a slow start like last year on defense.

Kacho

Eh, Skip's TV personality is something I've learned to tune out over time lol. I remember reading Skip's book about the 92-93 Cowboys team and loving it--so I was a bit flabbergasted when that same guy presents himself as an idiot contrarian on TV.

I don’t watch his show but he’s a good follow on Twitter. He’s a pretty good troll and knows how to rile up sports Twitter. His tweet last night was AAA.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I don’t watch his show but he’s a good follow on Twitter. He’s a pretty good troll and knows how to rile up sports Twitter. His tweet last night was AAA.

Yup, he knows completely well the stuff he is saying is BS, he's just the sports equivalent to Rush Limbaugh

It was tough to watch the Steelers melt down like that, but the Browns forced 6 turnovers and made things happen. I've got to give the Browns credit..

Don’t. Hue is stealing money. Team forces 6 turnovers at home in a game, yet they were down 21-7 and barely forced overtime. No other team would lose or tie that game. Well, except Buffalo if they were starting Peterman.

bigedole

So how bad were Keenum's interceptions? I'm a big Bronco's fan but didn't get to watch. Obviously the defense seems to have done the heavy lifting, just wondering if the picks were mostly Keenum's fault or maybe some breakdown between qb/receiver.

doing it for the clicks... skills aside, rodgers is a far more likeable guy to me.

also bucyou bucyou congrats on the fitzmagic

Difference between Rodgers and Brady seem to be: when GB loses, Rodgers didn’t have enough help. When the Pats lose, Brady didn’t play well enough. Always. Meanwhile Pats change their receiving core every other year and Gronk gets hurt every other year as well.

There’s no question that Rodgers is probably the most gifted athlete to play QB and can make every throw, but he still doesn’t master the offense or handle the line of scrimmage like the lead-footed Brady. It’s amazing how well Brady moves in the pocket when you consider he moves like a 55 year old man. He shouldn’t be as good as he is, but somehow it all works.

natjjohn

Went to bed after the pick six. Couldn’t believe when saw Rodgers hopped back out there and led the comeback. Gotta love the NFL

natjjohn

Cross field throws seem to not work out so well. If he becomes a hall of famer, we can all remember Darnolds first throw with a laugh

Kacho

Yeah I can’t do this. I hope the announcers for the 10pm game are better and the official team. This is by far the worst announcing I’ve ever heard. No clue where ESPN found these two.

Time for Xbox

bucyou

yeah cant get into this game, the 10pm game can get ugly real quick if the rams come out strong, I dont have much faith in chucky

bucyou

the lions are DREADFUL

Usually I'd mock fans for leaving in the 3rd quarter, but I cant blame lions fans for saying fuck it and going home

Top Bottom