• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

RBH

6863938676_18ca978700_m.jpg

Ninja Scooter and I need to make a rap group just so we can wear these hats.

Where's our Starter jackets now?!

You guys should do a cover of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dyCD0lOa9c#t=36s

Bowser

Can no longer access NFL GAF from my mobile device.

Fuck life.

Why do people not subscribe to threads?!

I don't even go to OT/Community, just straight to my subscribed threads. You can still access NFL GAF through the subscribed threads link on secondapps.

Narag

Why do people not subscribe to threads?!

I don't even go to OT/Community, just straight to my subscribed threads. You can still access NFL GAF through the subscribed threads link on secondapps.

No doubt, it's wonderful having a personalized little gaf free of dogs pissing on steaks.

Only problem I have with this is that they haven't gone far enough. There are still communities in off topic and gaming. Don't do one thing then get wishy washy. Go all the way.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Only problem I have with this is that they haven't gone far enough. There are still communities in off topic and gaming. Don't do one thing then get wishy washy. Go all the way.

Pretty much my thoughts. The only seeming rule is that the popular sports threads have been purged. There are plenty of topics in ot that are 10,000+ posts long and several months old that are allowed. I don't understand it. How about putting the sports threads back into the ot and just not sticky-ing them?

NawidA

Banned
Pretty much my thoughts. The only seeming rule is that the popular sports threads have been purged. There are plenty of topics in ot that are 10,000+ posts long and several months old that are allowed. I don't understand it. How about putting the sports threads back into the ot and just not sticky-ing them?
I don't get it at all. Just get rid of the community for OT stuff and have all OT be in OT like before.

Top Bottom