• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

I'm okay with this.

image.php

Does a website exist where I can look at every players contract in a team/list format? Surely their is a complete up to date list covering this shit.

LJ11

McShay has a new mock up. The only reason I bring it up is for LJ11 who has an admitted man crush on his Giants pick at #32:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/37589/weve-got-ourselves-a-new-mcshay-mock

So apparently your both on the same line of thinking on what the Giants will do, LJ.:D

At least I'll get to watch him play. Just as long as he's gone before the Bills pick in round 2, and not to a rival, I'll be okay then. Can't bare watching them pass him up.

Tannehill spun the ball well according to the "experts," not that it matters.

Slo

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I'm going to photoshop my face over Aaron's and upload that to my Facebook.

Zeke

Because the crimes happened in Dallas, which happens to be in Texas, which happens to be ranked No. 1 in the nation in the application of capital punishment
because it wasn't obvious before they had to make sure you knew what city the state was in. Wasn't there a raider fan that did the same? Actually I'm sure theres been a few.

Approved

You had me at segregation

Funny you say that. I was doing some research for a thesis and sat in on a presentation today about race and ethnicity in corrections. The presenter brought up a slide with some stats on it that I sound very interesting:

Per 100,000 persons within a population in the state of Wisconsin, 415 Caucasians are incarcerated while 4416 African Americans are incarcerated. There is only 1 state with a higher total of African Americans incarcerated, and thats South Dakota.

I found it amusing because, 1.) I thought of Eznark immediately 2.) I found it surprising there wasn't more whites because of all the wife beating and 3.) I didn't realize there was that many black people in Wisconsin

Funny you say that. I was doing some research for a thesis and sat in on a presentation today about race and ethnicity in corrections. The presenter brought up a slide with some stats on it that I sound very interesting:

Per 100,000 persons within a population in the state of Wisconsin, 415 Caucasians are incarcerated while 4416 African Americans are incarcerated. There is only 1 state with a higher total of African Americans incarcerated, and thats South Dakota.

I found it amusing because, 1.) I thought of Eznark immediately 2.) I found it surprising there wasn't more whites because of all the wife beating and 3.) I didn't realize there was that many black people in Wisconsin

Take it to offtopic. I dont want your non NFL talking points sullying the glorious insularity of the off-topic community.

Slo

Men in Wisconsin usually don't get arrested for beating their wives because they are usually in the same weight class.

Nightz

Of course you didn't. They're all incarcerated.

I find that number surprising too.

I thought all the black people in Wisconsin played for the Bucks, Brewers, Packers or U of W.

Top Bottom