• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season Thread: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fuck off guru. Go meditate somewhere else.

All Packer fans should be watching this classic game on NFLN.

h9EcF.gif

Hurry or you'll miss it!

The Prestige is awesome.

Meaningless pretty much but a lot of fun.

Best Nolan movies:

1. Batman Begins
2. The Dark Knight
3. Momento
4. Prestige
5. Insomnia
The rest

jakncoke

Banned
Haven't seen Insomnia but it's on my queue, haven't seen his short named Doodlebug or his first feature Following either(on instant watch)

1) Memento
2) The Dark Knight
3) Inception
4) The Prestige
5) Batman Begins

squicken

Stevie Johnson and Bills closing in on 5 year contract.

Thank fucking christ.

booooo

He was the guy I wanted for the Rams. I really think the Rams need to tag Lloyd. This pool of FAs is shrinking in quality. They still need to draft one, and that first pick of the second round should be earmarked for that, barring trading down to the middle of round 1

What is GAF's opinion on Hill from GT. Workout numbers were amazing, and he's got the right size for a true #1. But college production is so bad b/c of scheme. I know he had drops, but again, could be explained away due to lack of in-game reps

Either way, draft a speed guy who they can develop in 2012 while having Lloyd around as a solid WR, then hope draft pick is ready in 2013 for #1 role and let Lloyd go

RBH

The NFL is considering severe, sweeping disciplinary measures in the New Orleans Saints’ bounty case that could include lengthy suspensions of Coach Sean Payton, General Manager Mickey Loomis, former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams and player leaders of the scheme, a person familiar with the deliberations said Sunday.

The person, speaking on the condition of anonymity because NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has not made final decisions on penalties, said some of the sanctions could be “unprecedented.”
Payton and Loomis face discipline for failing to halt the practice of paying players for big hits on opponents. The bounty system was administered by Williams and involved 22 to 27 players, according to an NFL investigation revealed Friday.

The suspensions under consideration are a half-season or longer in some cases, the person said. Several other people in the sport said they expect Williams, now the defensive coordinator of the St. Louis Rams, to be punished severely.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-bounty-case/2012/03/04/gIQAThoDrR_blog.html

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Nolan is so overrated. Prestige is the only moderately acceptable movie because it isn't overhyped to the heavens.

Fuck that. Every time that character looked out of the screen and into the audience and asked "Did you miss something?" or whatever it was, I wanted to burn the theater to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom