• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

RBH

dachshund_normal_Dachshund%20Octoberfest-2004-10-09-063.jpg

bionic77

Good to hear your doing okay friend! But can I ask you why you still drive in that pimped up Toyota? It's time to prove your baller status and go European.

Also, did you ever receive my PM with my paypal details so I can start my money managing fund?
The IS is a commuter car for me. I drive a ton. Euro cars are not reliable long term and I don't like leasing every 3 years or spending 5k+ year to keep a Bimmer running (last car was a BMW and I loved it but maintenance got old quick). I will probably get a used Porsche or Bimmer once my kids education fund is set.

I am totally in for you managing all of my money. Give me your checking numbers and I will transfer you a good sum of money. Just out of curiosity how many sheckles (or whatever euro currency is) do you have in your account and how does it translate to dollars?

Bread

Banned
Elway should give TD a complimentary blowjob twice a year for carrying his old ass to those SBs.
He should also give the owner and gm a bj for cheating the cap system and winning fraudulent championships

*patiently awaits slay's arrival*

bionic77

He should also give the owner and gm a bj for cheating the cap system and winning fraudulent championships

*patiently awaits slay's arrival*
All the champs seemed to be doing that shit in the 90s.

Also, fuck Paul Piece. Fat faking fuck...

The IS is a commuter car for me. I drive a ton. Euro cars are not reliable long term and I don't like leasing every 3 years or spending 5k+ year to keep a Bimmer running (last car was a BMW and I loved it but maintenance got old quick). I will probably get a used Porsche or Bimmer once my kids education fund is set.

I am totally in for you managing all of my money. Give me your checking numbers and I will transfer you a good sum of money. Just out of curiosity how many sheckles (or whatever euro currency is) do you have in your account and how does it translate to dollars?

Get a Porsche Panamera hybrid Brah, perfect family car* and fantastic for long distances.

*If your kids are midgets

Also, I manage around 2000 dollars (which is mostly money my dad gave me to play with but still). So let's get this done!

Spinluck

I see this place has gone to shit.

To think we all thought snitching on Gata would save this place.

Speaking of cars I want to trade in mine next year to buy a new one (not a brand new one of course) but idk what I want. I have never had a dream car or anything, so I'm not sure what that makes me. I just want something reliable with good MPG.

I wonder if 2010 cars would be in my price range. This would be the first time I bought a car on my own, and I plan on keeping this one for a while.

bionic77

I don't get the hate on mustard.

Yes that cheap, cancer yellow mustard you get for free at a shitty restaurant is the bastard cousin of ketchup.

But good mustard is necessary for any good sandwich or hotdog. And probably a lot of other foods as well (I don't cook much so I am just guessing).

Top Bottom