• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Poor Gata.

Also Simmons ending up with Turner makes the most sense, would be a fit for both their TNT broadcasts and especially their NBA.TV stuff. Honestly I think its the most likely scenario outside of him deciding to do his own thing

Spinluck

The salt levels in this thread are rising ....

"You mean to tell me the most meticulous coach in NFL history had no idea that this kind of stuff was happening?" - Damien Woody on @TheHerd

Damn. Been ny argument against Belichick during this entire issue. He would just have to know it was happening

No question about it. Bill is just a better liar than Tom.

Tom looked like he was about to shed tears in that press conference earlier in the year.

Draxal

Poor Gata.

Also Simmons ending up with Turner makes the most sense, would be a fit for both their TNT broadcasts and especially their NBA.TV stuff. Honestly I think its the most likely scenario outside of him deciding to do his own thing

I think he's unsufferable on TV and he's best doing a podscast and 30 for 30 docudrama focus.

Problem with Simmons is that he built his schtick on being a miserable sports fan, and his teams have won too much recently for his schtick to work.

MechDX

If Brady gets severe suspensions for this I can see a scenario where Bill cuts Tom loose to save himself. Bellichick is cut throat

Also isn't Brady's contract set up so there isn't much penalty to release him?

Kind of a crazy idea but I can see it actually happening

Arc

If Brady gets severe suspensions for this I can see a scenario where Bill cuts Tom loose to save himself. Bellichick is cut throat

Mech I'm sorry but it's going to be at least another season until Brady is a Texan.

He wouldn't need to. The kingpin made sure nothing could be traced back to him.

bionic77

Are people drunk?

I love Bill Simmons but don't put him anywhere near the Inside the NBA guys. That show is perfection right now.
People on the Internet say a lot of dumb things.

Simmons is horrible on TV. He has been on TV for years and still sucks. He needs like 50 minutes to tell a joke or explain one of his theories. Most of jokes suck on TV for whatever reason and for a guy who praises chemistry he seems to have none with anyone other than Jalen Rose.

That said he is still the best ESPN has to offer.

Crisco

Banned
Wow, so in one offseason the 49ers implode and the Seahawks might not agree to terms with RW. Just fast forward to the Panthers/Packers NFC Championship game (ya'll know Romo's back will explode before the playoffs).

Stafford is meh
http://i.imgur.com/EhBZhst.jpg

Jay Cutler had a nice 3rd season too.

Cutler's next 3 years
59.9% 7.1 YPA 63 TD 49 INT 82.1 Rating

Chicago 18th in points scored

Stafford's last 3 years
59.6% 7.1 YPA 71 TD 48 INT 83.0 Rating

Detroit 18th in points scored
A follow up to this post.

https://twitter.com/LordReebs/status/603912973191671808
Matt Stafford has basically been equal to Mike Vick passing in the RZ during his career. Only with Calvin Johnson.

Explains why Detroit has been 18th in points.
1SoGwZO.jpg

Top Bottom