• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

jakncoke

Banned
coffee!

L2QGm1g.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Sul Ross St whom currently are a d3 level team have had 7 players drafted. Last being 1967 16th round 406th pick by the Redskins Alfredo Avila

RBH

Hey Kave Man, check out this neat factoid from last night's NHL Draft lottery!

Chris Johnston
‏@reporterchris

After 5-14-6 were picked, the #leafs had the highest chance of getting McDavid heading to last ball: TOR (4x), BUF (3x), EDM (2x) CAR, CBJ.

yNYMV0Y.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Today I learned a new word: Beeriod.

Thank you, also I share your pain.

urbandictionary definition of beeriod is exactly what I figured it meant

Yah, I get that after a night of drinking your run of the mill tap beer. Miller, Bud, Coors, any of that stuff will send me running for the toilets the next day.

I'm on my third visit to the toilet this morning.

Dr. Chang/RBH/rando pls, how does it keep coming?

Yall all alcoholics.

I drank responsibly last night, woke up had a great workout followed by a hearty filling breakfast.

#Invested
#Determined
#Blessed

PostLikeRussellWilsonSunday

jakncoke

Banned
This thread is dead today, what half the thread at church and the other nursing a hangover? Get gooder i drank all day yesterday and was still up before 7 am

I'm actually cleaning out my garage finally, and not suffering a hangover despite drinking till 3 am.

I did, however, manage to sleep in till 9. A big change for me.

Sanjuro

Newport? Dat looks yummy. I'm trying to learn golf to have something to do when I'm an old. I should have starter much longer ago..shit is ridiculous fucking hard mang :(

I golf every so often. Terrible at it, and I'm the first male on my dad's side that sucks.

Picked that up near New Bedford. I've never had a proper one really.

Top Bottom