• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

brentech

Was logging in to post that. Just saw it myself while waiting for something at work. Shit is crazy if he actually has any ties to it.

Anyone notice how he has a tatoo on his right hand, "blood".

There is blood on those hands, fo reals

ChanHuk

Banned
good afternoon

You're in the Midwest yet on EST, how awful.

Of all the super cars in the world, a Nissan would be on the bottom of my wish list.

Saltyyy,

Granted the car is pretty hideous, it's the best bang for you buck performance wise, just don't do any 0-60 launches as it'll break the tranny and your warranty.

I dont know whats going on half the time but Project X Zone is awesome.

Valkyria Chronicles 3 :(

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Man, can't believe all the GT-R hate in this thread. The car is an amazing performer if you get the chance to drive one and has more than earned its accolades.

Fantomex

I visited SNES and his slums last night.
tumblr_mp1d0yYQsH1sxteg3o1_400.jpg

Made sure to scope out the citizens
tumblr_mp1d2mKJnw1sxteg3o1_400.jpg

But then I saw they looked like Sarah Jessica Parker and were butt ugly.
tumblr_mp1d3nG8v41sxteg3o1_400.jpg

I saw how impoverished and miserable these villagers were. So I had to set things right, with my generosity I provided for the masses in this ghetto.
tumblr_mp1d50oCkQ1sxteg3o1_400.jpg

I turn around and see SNES on his knees picking up the food I'd left behind for his poors. That poor SNES, Taco Bell must be like going to 5 Star restaurant. I mean he was eating peaches I had left on the floor without even washing them, and he even ate the pit.
tumblr_mp1d6kcZg91sxteg3o1_400.jpg

Then we started talking about things we had in common as we tried to forget what had just happened.
tumblr_mp1d8ltP6a1sxteg3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp1d9mXJ661sxteg3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp1daolEZv1sxteg3o1_400.jpg

I left a note for him and his villagers on the bulletin board before I left.
tumblr_mp1dc7DYtx1sxteg3o1_400.jpg

Once I got back home, I saw that he had followed me, probably expecting more handouts. That poor.
tumblr_mp1de6TFr81sxteg3o1_400.jpg

Just as I figured, he came to take advantage of my lands vast natural resources so he could feed his family. He must of fished on my coastline for eternity.
tumblr_mp1ddbi0Ml1sxteg3o1_400.jpg

squicken

Former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez, already facing charges in a murder last week in North Attleborough, is also being investigated in connection with a 2012 double murder in Boston, according to two law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation.

Investigators believe a fight broke out at Cure, a club in the South End, between two men and a group that included Hernandez.

The two men, Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado, friends who grew up in Cape Verde, left the club with three other men in a BMW sedan.

Abreu, who was driving, stopped at a traffic light on Shawmut Avenue, about to make a left onto Herald Street, when a silver or gray SUV with Rhode Island license plates pulled alongside the sedan. Someone from the SUV opened fire, killing Abreu, 29, and Furtado, 28.

The men who were with them survived the attack and the killings were left unsolved.

The officials said investigators now believe that Odin Lloyd, the man Hernandez is charged with killing in a North Attleborough industrial park June 17, may have had information about Hernandez’s role in the double slaying.

“The motive might have been that the victim knew [Hernandez] might have been involved,” one of the officials said.

The new revelations raised the specter that Hernandez might have been playing football games last season with the Patriots after he had participated in a double murder.

---

The two men’s deaths at the time were a mystery to their families and police, who said they had no ties to criminal activity.

Furtado was a tour guide on the idyllic island of Boa Vista in Cape Verde, where he led a mostly European clientele on jaunts along silky sand dunes, whispering palm trees, and world-class beaches, his family said. He arrived in Dorchester five months before he was killed to reconnect with his mother and sister, whom he had not seen in a decade.

Abreu grew up in Cape Verde, where he worked as a police officer there. He arrived in Dorchester around 2008 and became friends with Furtado. The two men were working together for a cleaning company based on Hamilton Street in Dorchester at the time of their deaths.

Authorities never found the SUV tied to the shooting.

Just two regular guys that Hermurdez shot up b/c they got in a bar fight

Fantomex

I'm just trying to do good in this world. I mean, I'm showing love for Chan, SNES, and Dutch. I gotta do my part, too much hate here.

squicken

There was some confusion about motive yesterday. Well there it is. Hernandez was worried that Lloyd was talking to the wrong people about that shooting

Seriously something wrong with this dude. To take lives and just be like "Meh" if true. Wow. The Patriot Way!
(JK)

Get it bro! BE one of us. It will grow stale eventually but think of the Lulz!

Nah I'm a dirty poor. Don't even have the system. Gotta get some money together to move. Roommate's sister is taking her condo back

Dang bro I feel your pain. Been there.

Yeah it happens dude. We are looking at a place downtown about two blocks from Busch Stadium or maybe renting a house a little south of the city. Had some great times here. Many video games, alcohols and other substances. Dominating the pool this summer. Gotta be out Aug 1.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ahh I gotta get my internet working again. I need to set Fantomex right and let him realize just how much of a poor he is in the Animal Crossing world compared to me.

Fantomex

Yeah it happens dude. We are looking at a place downtown about two blocks from Busch Stadium or maybe renting a house a little south of the city. Had some great times here. Many video games, alcohols and other substances. Dominating the pool this summer. Gotta be out Aug 1.

Best of luck with that.

Ahh I gotta get my internet working again. I need to set Fantomex right and let him realize just how much of a poor he is in the Animal Crossing world compared to me.

Kave, my boy Larry came at you and Browns Gaf and you just stood there like a punk. No matter how much you got, if me and Larry come over, it's gonna be like this all over again. You'll just sit there and watch, you don't want any trouble, RIGHT?

a_bird_stealing_food_from_a_dog_and_a_cat-15264.gif

Top Bottom