• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fear the Deer

537043_10151243247690880_2116362026_n.jpg

This is too good. Ray's last game today!

The Cleveland HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS CITY SURE DOES SUCK

Pittsburgh's not any better, pal. =P

jakncoke

Banned
cold is awesome! i really hate ohio weather though. seemed more consistently cold in PA. Here get 1 foot of snow and 4 days later its 45 and raining ffs

cold is awesome! i really hate ohio weather though. seemed more consistently cold in PA. Here get 1 foot of snow and 4 days later its 45 and raining ffs

Yeah this week started with hail all afternoon, then it jumped to the 50s and rained, and now there's almost a foot of snow. Chicagos crazy.

HoodWinked

Gold Member
I don't know why but I love his blue suit man, and his crazy mad wife.

130202wilson600.jpg

It's funny that Russell Wilson wins Pepsi Max Rookie of year but it doesn't mean anything to me.

lol when i saw it on video i thought oh its probably the lighting or the video compression. lolnope.

cajunator

Banned
Sleep would be nice right now.

I remember when the Saints finally got there. I couldnt sleep either.
I just stayed up saying the words to myself "Saints super bowl". I really hope every fan has a chance to say those words about their team someday. It is an incredible feeling. Also, your stomach gets all knotted up inside when they are lining up for kickoff. Oh my god the nerves.

Strahan got his record because of a fraud, other than that I really don't see how he deserves HoF consideration. He was really good, but one of the greatest? I just don't see how.

The the Farve record aside, you know nothing of Strahan, Strahan was just a sack DE like some of the worthless DE's we have in the league today, he was beast in the run game and in his prime teams never ran to his side....

Striker

The the Farve record aside, you know nothing of Strahan, Strahan was just a sack DE like some of the worthless DE's we have in the league today, he was beast in the run game and in his prime teams never ran to his side....
It wasn't until Osi came they took some burden off Strahan in pass situations. Kenny Holmes was a FA bust and Cedric Jones was a bust for being a top 5 pick.
I havent been to Pittsburgh yet, but been to Cleveland too many times. garbo city.
Pittsburgh has some shitty areas. I'm just 30-35 mins away.

Wes

venison crêpe
Imagine the kind of excitement we could all be having right now if we actually had two good teams in the superbowl tonight.

RIPatriots
wait, that was last week :( and last superbowl :(
and WES WELKER was the blame :p

i really should start betting, small money though not like a lot.
free papa johns pizza with heads or tails. dat cheating

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Bag of dicks to Canada today as I won't be seeing ANY of the commercials and instead just see the same 5 shitty ones over and over again.

Wes

venison crêpe
Bag of dicks to Canada today as I won't be seeing ANY of the commercials and instead just see the same 5 shitty ones over and over again.

I have a twin system. On my TV I have the BBC coverage. The BBC will have the CBS commentary but during the commericla breaks/stoppages in play the BBC, who never show commercials, go back to the studio and do analysis. Meanwhile on my laptop I watch a commercial featuring a supermodel eating a burger for some fast food chain I've never heard of.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Eh, most of them are crappy anyway. I'm sure you'll see them shortly after anyway.

I WANT TO SEE THEM NOW!

I am not an animal. I am Canadian! I deserve to see them with the rest of America! They sell this crap to me too.

I don't want to see the same commercial twenty times advertising the shitty new Canadian sitcom that no one will watch but it will last for 8 seasons because it's Canadian.

Well, my girlfriend is working a 12 hour shift in the ER today. I'm on media blackout until she gets home.

I'm going to be 2 hours behind the whole world. :(

MechDX

I WANT TO SEE THEM NOW!

I am not an animal. I am Canadian! I deserve to see them with the rest of America! They sell this crap to me too.

I don't want to see the same commercial twenty times advertising the shitty new Canadian sitcom that no one will watch but it will last for 8 seasons because it's Canadian.

image.php

Oh and go Ravens! Heading out to Space Center Houston!

eznark

Banned
I WANT TO SEE THEM NOW!

Uh they were all over the Internet last night. You can see them now. You just need to go to the town igloo and hop on the communal Apple II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom