• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Super Bowl XLVII |OT| Where The Magic Happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I can take this avatar off today!

b8t7Eys.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Uh they were all over the Internet last night. You can see them now. You just need to go to the town igloo and hop on the communal Apple II.

Impossible.

We only get 10 minutes at a time, no way I can cram all the commercials in and do my regular stuff. :(

bionic77

why did marty schottenheimer get blackballed out of the NFL? ok i get that you might not want him as headcoach but for fucks sake you have guys like dave wanstedt employed by NFL teams. surely there is a room on someones staff for a talented coach (which marty is)
He is not a passing coach. Plus he is not exciting for casual fans who all think of him as a choker.

He is legit great at rebuilding teams though.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Holy shit last game of the season here we go bitches. Hopefully soon the Vikings can get to this land with MVP AP.

Most of these chicks they are showing on ESPN in 24 hours chances are they will be showing their tits.

jakncoke

Banned
It wasn't until Osi came they took some burden off Strahan in pass situations. Kenny Holmes was a FA bust and Cedric Jones was a bust for being a top 5 pick.
Pittsburgh has some shitty areas. I'm just 30-35 mins away.

Well, im pretty sure Cleveland = all run down and most abandoned.

ag-my001

I feel like Baltimore has a better chance at a double-digit win than a 3-4 point nailbiter. They'll give up some big plays but hold the 9ers to FGs.

Predict 27-16 Ravens.

Greg

I'm not ready for the long wait between seasons.

baseball highlights.............................................

Yeah because another year of arm decay on Lady brady right arm is going to help you guys. More and More people are going to start realizing Brady is on the downward spiral on his career and the window for a legit super bowl is more than likely closed

Patriots will win the Super Bowl next year.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm not ready for the long wait between seasons.

baseball highlights.............................................

You can watch the countdown to Pirates streak reaching such a length that people born when it started can legally drink! :/.. Thats really fucking sad. 21 straight years of sub .500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom