• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 13 |OT| My Favorite Things

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I demand that the following be added to the op!

untitled-18xzr84.gif

squicken

Curious about the mood in JAX right now. Are the fans upset that Gabbert might be the problem and not the answer, or happy that Blackmon and Shorts are going to be good players for the next QB brought in?

of course. i'm sure your fans are just telling themselves it was a fluke last time and you'll actually "show up" this week

the disappointment should be fun

it was absolutely a let down and part of it was playing 1 game in 25 days. i expect the game to be close because it is 2 familiar opponents but we aren't going to lose to you. your team isn't very good. but, the old saying, any given sunday etc.

still, it seems like the rams game was a wakeup call for our defense. i will be very surprised and disgusted if the rams were to beat us or even move the ball like they did in san fran

Tom Penny

Texans and Pats both have potential trap games. Hype for MNF game in two weeks is already starting.

But yeah....fuck Bud Adams and the tacks!

Division game to win the division as a trap game? Nah. Seeing Houston and SF back to back is going to epic though. Too bad choke artist Jax and Cubs couldn't beat you guys.

squicken

it was absolutely a let down and part of it was playing 1 game in 25 days. i expect the game to be close because it is 2 familiar opponents but we aren't going to lose to you. your team isn't very good. but, the old saying, any given sunday etc.

still, it seems like the rams game was a wakeup call for our defense. i will be very surprised and disgusted if the rams were to beat us or even move the ball like they did in san fran

All three NFCW defenses got surprised by how good Amendola was. I'm not particularly excited about the AZ win. They are in a death spiral and I don't see how anyone can lose to them right now. We'll see how SF adjusts this time.

They need to press the Rams WRs. They got gun shy on that after Quick tossed down Culliver, but that was a fluke play. For the most part the Rams WRs can't beat press consitently

scoring lots of points sure helped you the last time ;)

Sure did help us defeat Tebow. How did you guys do?

Eli threw passes on 4th down!

No class, should have taken a knee on 4th down.

But in their defense, when the Giants do that it's good sportsmanship (When the Patriots do it though,it's classless to a whole different level), since kicking a FG would have been running up the score, so they tried to score a TD instead. Classy.

All three NFCW defenses got surprised by how good Amendola was. I'm not particularly excited about the AZ win. They are in a death spiral and I don't see how anyone can lose to them right now. We'll see how SF adjusts this time.

They need to press the Rams WRs. They got gun shy on that after Quick tossed down Culliver, but that was a fluke play. For the most part the Rams WRs can't beat press consitently

amenolda doesn't matter as long as we stop the run as we normally do. he averaged like 8 yards per catch against us. whatever, not really concerned about the rams. if we lose i will be ashamed but i just don't see it happening.

keep in mind that even though your team is clearly inferior on offense/defense/special teams to us, i will still be talking a lot of shit to you after we win because of how frisky you got with your words after the tie!

squicken

Grover_Cleveland Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

why is he banned? can't find anything in his post history

amenolda doesn't matter as long as we stop the run as we normally do. he averaged like 8 yards per catch against us. whatever, not really concerned about the rams. if we lose i will be ashamed but i just don't see it happening.

keep in mind that even though your team is clearly inferior on offense/defense/special teams to us, i will still be talking a lot of shit to you after we win because of how frisky you got with your words after the tie!

depending on how they play i will help. you

Godslay

Banned
I see a lot of posts picking Denver over Tampa this week. I don't know much about their defense, but their offense has me a bit nervous. I have a feeling that Doug Martin is going to run all over this team, especially after last week when we knew KC was going to rely on Charles and didn't do much to stop him. Schiano has these guys playing hard. I've got a feeling it will be a pretty close game.

MechDX

I see a lot of posts picking Denver over Tampa this week. I don't know much about their defense, but their offense has me a bit nervous. I have a feeling that Doug Martin is going to run all over this team, especially after last week when we knew KC was going to rely on Charles and didn't do much to stop him. Schiano has these guys playing hard. I've got a feeling it will be a pretty close game.

Even though I honestly wouldnt mind you guys losing, you got this.

Tom Penny

If Tampa has the same chances KC had Denver will lose but that won't happen. Denver picked a great day to play like poop. Doubt it happens twice in a row.

Godslay

Banned
Even though I honestly wouldnt mind you guys losing, you got this.

BooThisMan.gif

We need the number two seed so Kubiak can finally feel like he beat Elway at something. A third place seed cheapens that victory. You should be rooting for us.

As for the game, this is the toughest remaining game outside of Baltimore. Not confident in it, especially considering last week.

Also found Gator's wet dream...

iSIgvspJmk5Ud.jpg

Top Bottom