• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 - *insert catchy saying here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

WEEK 14

Sunday, Dec. 12

Chicago at Jacksonville, 1:00 p.m.
Cincinnati at New England, 1:00 p.m.
Cleveland at Buffalo, 1:00 p.m.
Indianapolis at Houston, 1:00 p.m.
New Orleans at Dallas, 1:00 p.m.
N.Y. Giants at Baltimore, 1:00 p.m.
Oakland at Atlanta, 1:00 p.m.
Seattle at Minnesota, 1:00 p.m.
Miami at Denver, 4:05 p.m.
N.Y. Jets at Pittsburgh, 4:05 p.m.
Detroit at Green Bay, 4:15 p.m.
San Francisco at Arizona, 4:15 p.m.
St. Louis at Carolina, 4:15 p.m.
Tampa Bay at San Diego, 4:15 p.m.
Philadelphia at Washington, 8:30 p.m.

Monday, Dec. 13

Kansas City at Tennessee, 9:00 p.m.

I was tempted to pick the Bucs as my upset special until I found out that they are 1-5 on the road, while San Diego is 5-1 at home. I barely picked any road teams, heh.

Bowser

bump

edit: Was watching NFL Live, Golic and Wingo think the Panthers will run the table and finish 9-7...but they also thought there would be a logjam at 8-8 (Cowboys/Seahawks/Rams/Bucs and maybe one other team). I'd love for the Panthers to be able to run the table, but going TO Atlanta and Tampa Bay will be DEFINITE challenges. However, at this moment, I do think Carolina is playing the second best ball of the NFC (Philly's in a class of its own) and I think they will finish 9-7. That would be fucking amazing too, 1-7 -> 9-7? Marty's done a great job in San Diego, but I have to think John Fox would get consideration if he finishes with 8 straight wins. In fact, if the Panthers finish with 8 straight AND manage to steal the wild card game, I say he WILL get CotY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom