• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

Talon

BTW, it's amusing to me that the Panthers defense made Bob Griffin look ordinary. I'm trying to wrap my head around how exactly we shut down RG3, yet made Brady Quinn look like the second coming of Joe Montana.
Chaz Johnson used up his two incredible game per season quota against the Falcons and Redskins.

squicken

lol wtf are you talking about?

wasn't directed at you. shouldn't have brought it up. my recollection was after the bears game that SF fans were out of the woodwork for a good while, but after the game yesterday, all gone. probably common to all good teams' fans, so i am wrong to single out SF fans

I'm not one to be a sore winner, but all the 49ers fans just disappeared. Faith so shallow that getting worked by Bustford sends them away?

good work Talon. Frauds everywhere indeed

I'm still numb from the loss..this 2 wins 1 loss pattern is maddening..

BTW, it's amusing to me that the Panthers defense made Bob Griffin look ordinary. I'm trying to wrap my head around how exactly we shut down RG3, yet made Brady Quinn look like the second coming of Joe Montana.

Honestly, I think the Panthers are so accustomed to those type of plays because of Cam that, out of all of the defenses, they were probably the best prepared for read-option plays.

Talon

wasn't directed at you. shouldn't have brought it up. my recollection was after the bears game that SF fans were out of the woodwork for a good while, but after the game yesterday, all gone. probably common to all good teams' fans, so i am wrong to single out SF fans
No in this forum you aren't.

San Fran fans come out of the woodwork when 49ers or Giants are in the postseason - probably because we have a lot of Bay area folks.

SonnyBoy

It's the losers around him, they won't let him be great.

Doomsayer

Thursday
Broncos at Raiders - Manning to Thomas is becoming LETHAL

Sunday
Chiefs at Browns
Rams at Bills
Eagles at Buccaneers
Falcons at Panthers
Bears at Vikings
Ravens at Redskins
Cowboys at Bengals
Chargers at Steelers
Titans at Colts
Jets at Jaguars
Dolphins at 49ers
Cardinals at Seahawks
Saints at Giants
Lions at Packers

Monday
Texans at Patriots

I'm still numb from the loss..this 2 wins 1 loss pattern is maddening..

No consistency on either side of the ball. The defense was dominant Sunday, but that offense.... ugh.

GJ Talon. But you forgot something.

untitled-18xzr84.gif
Quoting for a new page.

Nice job with the OP, Talon. Way to step up!

Talon

Didn't even know this Merrill Hoge/Suh interview until I read Peter Kings article. Have cut down my ESPN intake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWIIBvcKJBo

You can see the respect Hoge has for the game and Suh.
I now regret taking Suh out of the OP for Kap Nap.
good work Talon. Frauds everywhere indeed
GJ Talon.
Nice job with the OP, Talon. Way to step up!
Leave it to a Falcons fan to mess up the OP! Hmph!
My pleasure, folks.

squicken

I also object to the inclusion of STL with the Brownies and Chiefs. Rams have played the leagues toughest schedule and have bizarre scenarios that could get them in the playoffs

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Monday
Texans at Patriots

Talon

I also object to the inclusion of STL with the Brownies and Chiefs. Rams have played the leagues toughest schedule and have bizarre scenarios that could get them in the playoffs
I had to fit old man Batch on the second line because bionic threatened to throw a malpractice suit at my GF. And Deacon was just generally being mean.

Didn't want to make the images any smaller for 1080p monitor folks, but didn't want to bust the width for the 3 Chromebook users.

Bowser

You're a Colts bandwagoner now squicken, you've given up any claim to the Rams!

Talon

Too bad that Barkley is malarkey.

Manziel throws an uglier ball than Tebow. Didn't think that was even possible.

Broncos fans rooting for Texans and Redskins to win next week. If both teams (HOU/WAS) win, then the Broncos take the second round bye in the AFC. Let's be real, out of the three games, Denver is likeliest to win theirs.

squicken

You're a Colts bandwagoner now squicken, you've given up any claim to the Rams!

I'm a two teamer for now. Got to ride out the Bustford era. And honestly part of me just hates Colts fans. They're all nice here but it's total bullshit they go from Manning to Luck. Lots of fans go forever just getting shit on and they get milk and honey for 25 years

harSon

Banned
Am I the only one who can envision the collapse of the Ravens and subsequent rise of the Steelers, led by our lord and savior Roethlisberger? It's not mere coincidence that he will have arisen three weeks after being taken from us, and he will lead his chosen people to the promise land once more.

i saw sando's thing on that. weird. harbaugh's press conference was strange even for him after the game. kept talking about a game battle or game fight or something

Didn't see the press conference...But I wonder what he's going to say to justify Kaep getting the start next week.

No consistency on either side of the ball. The defense was dominant Sunday, but that offense.... ugh.

The playcalling/execution was just so bad on offense..I still blame Roman for calling that option play (yeah Kaep's pitch was high and Ginn should've fallen on the ball). I'm curious what the Rams defense did to stop Kaep from even thinking about throwing deep. Outside of the slants to Crabtree, there wasn't much underneath either...

Least it means we beat the patriots... right?

But gotta win at least 3 in a row in the playoffs for a superbowl trophy...BTW, we still haven't had a come from behind victory this season right? That's a bit worrisome...

LJ11

I'm a two teamer for now. Got to ride out the Bustford era. And honestly part of me just hates Colts fans. They're all nice here but it's total bullshit they go from Manning to Luck. Lots of fans go forever just getting shit on and they get milk and honey for 25 years

I'm sure we can get FMT to shit on a few Colts fans if we fly him out to Indiana.

Happened with us and the Packers as well. Some franchises are just blessed in God's eyes.

Am I the only one who can envision the collapse of the Ravens and subsequent rise of the Steelers, led by our lord and savior Roethlisberger? It's not mere coincidence that he will have arisen three weeks after being taken from us, and he will lead his chosen people to the promise land once more.

If anything, I see Cincinnati rising to fill the void of both teams.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Texans are undefeated against the Patriots over the past 5 years
which includes a grand total of one game

Our field killed Welker that game, I remember that game like it was yesterday cause Welker went off on it about how awful it is.

Sadly he's right.

Top Bottom