• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Week 14 |OT| Christmas Time is Here

cajunator

Banned
I'm so fucking bad at pickems this year. As bad as my team with no coach.

Thursday
Broncos at Raiders - is there a mercy rule?

Sunday
Chiefs at Browns - Keep the kitty happy.
Rams at Bills - beat the 49ers, lose to the Bills. Seems possible.
Eagles at Buccaneers - Bucs D is not so great.
Falcons at Panthers - Cam has to win sometime.
Bears at Vikings - Cutler will get sacked a lot.
Ravens at Redskins - aging defense cant contain RGIII.
Cowboys at Bengals - Cowboys smell blood.
Chargers at Steelers - Fire norv.
Titans at Colts - Clots!
Jets at Jaguars - McElroy cold win. I guess.
Dolphins at 49ers - Harbaugh is going to buy some sushi and devour it with lots of salt.
Cardinals at Seahawks - Hawks at home are beasts.
Saints at Giants - hmm. Giants lost. They need to stay ahead in NFC East. Were fucked.
Lions at Packers - it could happen.

Monday
Texans at Patriots - fuck the Patriots.

firen

But gotta win at least 3 in a row in the playoffs for a superbowl trophy...BTW, we still haven't had a come from behind victory this season right? That's a bit worrisome...

That's what Kap was supposedly there for right? How many come from behind victories did Alex have last season?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Even if the Texans lose.... I love NFL-GAF coming together to hate on the Pats. Feels good.

If only that Jags fan would cross over.

squicken

Happened with us and the Packers as well. Some franchises are just blessed in God's eyes.

Well at least there we're all too young to remember the full Montana era, and Packers fans always had a love/hate thing with Favre. No grey area with Peyton and Luck

I'm sure we can get FMT to shit on a few Colts fans if we fly him out to Indiana.

haha I saw Mario is tearing it up since the surgery. Actually better or just lucking into sacks?

cajunator

Banned
Why do some people think the Saints iwll beat the Giants?
Saints Oline is completely fucked. You saw what happened against 49ers and Falcons.
Brees will be running for his life against Giants Pass rush.

LJ11

haha I saw Mario is tearing it up since the surgery. Actually better or just lucking into sacks?

Playing better against the run so that's a plus, one sack was a botched cut block. Doing better. He's getting more help though with this young kid Kyle Moore on the opposite side, really pushing the pocket. Need to go out and get another end, no depth there, good draft to do it. They won't though. Feels like there's always holes to fill with this team.

Long and the interior are going to feast this weekend, Bills down to their third string RT/RG and Center is out for the year. You guys better not fuck this up.

Drakeon

That's what Kap was supposedly there for right? How many come from behind victories did Alex have last season?

Just off the top of my head, The Eagles game (wasn't all Alex, but we were down big that game). The Saints playoff game was close the whole time, so that doesn't really count.

squicken

Playing better against the run so that's a plus, one sack was a botched cut block. Doing better. He's getting more help though with this young kid Kyle Moore on the opposite side, really pushing the pocket. Need to go out and get another end, no depth there, good draft to do it. They won't though. Feels like there's always holes to fill with this team.

Long and the interior are going to feast this weekend, Bills down to their third string RT/RG and Center is out for the year. You guys better not fuck this up.

I did not like the Brockers pick at the time, but he has been getting better every week and just ate up Iupati. Totally stuffed Gore. Spiller is fast and cuts back, which could be an issue for STL's over-aggressiveness. And remember, the offense is bottom third. They've played very tough Ds so maybe they can break out, but I imagine it will be some 20-17 thing that goes either way

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
We can definitely do it.

Their defense isn't the best. And flacco seems to be regressing.

Plus it's Flacco on the road. Skins can totally beat that fraud ass Ravens team.

LJ11

I did not like the Brockers pick at the time, but he has been getting better every week and just ate up Iupati. Totally stuffed Gore. Spiller is fast and cuts back, which could be an issue for STL's over-aggressiveness. And remember, the offense is bottom third. They've played very tough Ds so maybe they can break out, but I imagine it will be some 20-17 thing that goes either way

It sometimes takes DTs a couple of years before they really get it going, Brockers is 21 too. Was a stout run defender at LSU, Fisher seems to get a lot out of his defensive tackles, he's in good hands.

Bills are pretty beat up at receiver too, going to be an ugly game if the weather is anything like this past Sunday.

JCizzle

RG3 just shat on Eli's face. GLORIOUS! Wish the Niners opened things up with CK like Kyle did for rg3 to close the game.

Fucking metro is broken down though. Best subway cars & train tracking capabilities with biggest price and worst service of big cities.

Plus it's Flacco on the road. Skins can totally beat that fraud ass Ravens team.

Just make sure you tackle Ray Rice
if Cam Cameron remembers that his best player should get the ball
. If you stop that little fucker then you beat the Rats. It's that simple. Failco is a surefire bust by himself.

Cagey

Banned
Always good to emphasize the run and a nonsensical pursuit of 50/50 balance against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. My single biggest gripe with TC.

I can live with allowing 200+ rushing to a team that's running an offense stuck somewhere between college pro-style and the Navy triple-option, because they're not scoring 25+ on you with it...

But for fuck's sake, all these red zone FG attempts. What are we, the fucking Browns?!

cajunator

Banned
You should just tank for a decent pick and Sean Payton.

They wont have a crack at Sean Payton.
You see how the Saints are doing now. they will throw the bank at him. Benson isnt a cheap fuck anymore. The Cowboys could sign Andy Reid though. There are other coaches more suited to coach the cowboys.

Fox318

In order for the Jets to make the playoffs here are some options:

• Colts lose against the Texans twice(very likely) and once against the Titans or Chiefs
    • Bengals need to lose 2 out of their next 4 (Cowboys,Eagles,Steelers,Ravens)
    • Jets need to win out
    • Steelers finish at 8-8
    • Bengals lose agaisnt everyone but beat the Steelers
    • Jets need to win out

AndresON777

shooting blanks
They wont have a crack at Sean Payton.
You see how the Saints are doing now. they will throw the bank at him. Benson isnt a cheap fuck anymore. The Cowboys could sign Andy Reid though. There are other coaches more suited to coach the cowboys.

Drew Brees looks average without Payton let me dream!

We own the other 2 teams in the South.

JCizzle

Always good to emphasize the run and a nonsensical pursuit of 50/50 balance against one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. My single biggest gripe with TC.

I can live with allowing 200+ rushing to a team that's running an offense stuck somewhere between college pro-style and the Navy triple-option, because they're not scoring 25+ on you with it...

But for fuck's sake, all these red zone FG attempts. What are we, the fucking Browns?!

They score 25+ in about 40% of their games played this year.

Fox318

Is there room in the NFL for some expansion franchises? People forget that the Jags actually have a healthy fanbase unlike Tampa.

You know Goodell wants a London franchise.

cajunator

Banned
It still blows my mind that Baltimore lost to Charlie Batch at home.

Most teams can beat any other NFL team if they show up and the other takes the day off.
Sometimes its just your teams day and you beat an undefeated team. Sometimes you throw 5 interceptions and set career lows. Its the NFL.

Is there room in the NFL for some expansion franchises? People forget that the Jags actually have a healthy fanbase unlike Tampa.

You know Goodell wants a London franchise.

San Antonio or bust. My former city deserves, and is dying, for an NFL team. The Alamo Dome can hold the necessary seats for an NFL game (until they can build a proper stadium), and if anyone is concerned about support, take a look at the Spurs.

Although I'm not sure how they would make the numbers work unless they add eight teams, one for each division in the AFC and NFC.

MechDX

Texans @ Patriots

Time to start Mallett already.

Yes!!

yates-meme-generator-yaters-gonna-yate-dd4a01.jpg

Yates vs Mallet!! The new Brady vs Manning!

Thursday
Broncos at Raiders

Sunday
Chiefs at Browns
Rams at Bills
Eagles at Buccaneers Iggles suck
Falcons at Panthers Fuck the Falcons
Bears at Vikings
Ravens at Redskins
Cowboys at Bengals
Chargers at Steelers
Titans at Colts
Jets at Jaguars
Dolphins at 49ers
Cardinals at Seahawks
Saints at Giants
Lions at Packers

Monday
Texans at Patriots

LukeSmith

Looks like Luck will break Cam's rookie passing record and RG3 just broke Cam's rookie rushing record. At least Cam still has the record for most total TDs by a rookie!

And you'll always have the career record for highest percentage of bitchmade post game press conferences

Greg

thanks for the OT, Talon

PACKERS O-LINE, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Top Bottom