• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
RIP AND TEAR!!!

Goddamn this feels good. I can barely even remember the first quarter lol. Take your ass back to NY Eli. No third lambeau win for you!

MechDX

Wait so when the Hawks beat the Falcons and the Pack beat the Southern Oklahomans the NFCCG will be in Seattle right?

jchap

qxoB3L4.png

Seeing this all day

Bitanator

I'm out. GG Packers-Gaf. I called this game over in the 3rd. That Giants offense just never clicked all year. Hopefully we come back strong next season and the defense still hungry as they played this year.
Let's hope ARod shreds that Dallas D and Dez "most overrated receiver in the league" has another "catch" called back. =p

Dez was the only reason we had a deep ball this year, was open many times when Dak did not see him, he is healthy and ready for the playoffs, not overrated one bit, I'd say underrated this year by fans and analysts for what he meant for this offense

Draxal

Yep.

Team isn't ready for the big time yet. Back to the drawing board for 2017. Despite the game, I feel more positive about the state of the team than I did going into 2016.

Big take away from this year, Flowers is such a huge liability at lt, that they can't leave the ol like it has this year.

PIT @ KC
SEA @ ATL
GB @ DAL
HOU @ NE
KC(ok I get it Big 3 are good but people assuming it's gonna be another blowout are delusional add to Kansas Coty getting their main pass rusher and at Arrowhead)
ATL will outscore Seattle
GB wins cause Rodgers will beast again
New England cause it's practically another bye.

I'm out. GG Packers-Gaf. I called this game over in the 3rd. That Giants offense just never clicked all year. Hopefully we come back strong next season and the defense still hungry as they played this year.
Let's hope ARod shreds that Dallas D and Dez "most overrated receiver in the league" has another "catch" called back. =p
Those sweet salty tears

Top Bottom