• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NG+ |OT| NeoGaf+ For posts that don't fit anywhere else

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
L9ilQQs.jpeg

nush

Gold Member
I mean they sounded like they were, I never checked their passports. One’s dad called me to tell me to get a haircut after she sent a picture of us and he sure sounded like I imagine you sound 😬

Oh, I'm so sorry bro.

At least I had the excuse of not knowing any better and had limited options being stuck in the United Kingland.

But you doubled down. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

T8SC

Gold Member
Why is the meta gaf thread locked? Can we use this thread as a substitute?

Yeah this is the substitute topic, but don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is gonna be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines & on top of that, he just came into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS and a Motec system exhaust.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
It sure does. Aussies have the power passport accent though.
So I was on and off with this girl during that same time and I was working retail, she happened to come by the store so I was chatting it up with her when an Aussie came up to ask me where some bullshit was or whatever

“Oh my god he went from like a 7 to a 10 as soon as he opened his mouth…”

Well Jesus Amber, thanks for that…

FunkMiller

Gold Member
So I was on and off with this girl during that same time and I was working retail, she happened to come by the store so I was chatting it up with her when an Aussie came up to ask me where some bullshit was or whatever

I can do British and Australian. I get all the pussy all the time.

no i dont

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Wohooo, husband got his test results back. Operation vasectomy was a total success. Not that we have the time or the energy to have sex. But none the less.

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor
Ya know I never actually went to jizz into the cup, but when they said you need to ejaculate 30+ times to clear out the system I was like is this a challenge?

Well 3 years on I’m apparently reliably shooting blanks…

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Ya know I never actually went to jizz into the cup, but when they said you need to ejaculate 30+ times to clear out the system I was like is this a challenge?

You want kids?

I'm sorry I'm terrible at interpreting text.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Aussie car restoration documentary TV shows are amazing. The presenters are normal, but the people they find in the outback are something else.

Outback Car Hunters? Yep. That's a good one. Bunch of extras from Mad Max 2 wandering around out there.

Peggies

Gold Member

Here it's 50 times and you have test again.

Episode 18 Candy GIF by The Simpsons

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Here it's 50 times and you have test again.

Episode 18 Candy GIF by The Simpsons
I mean I was supposed to go in for the test but I’m lazy, and if she got pregnant again I’d be able to use that as an excuse to find one of @nush’s British chicks to…discuss the intricacies of the English language

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I mean I was supposed to go in for the test but I’m lazy, and if she got pregnant again I’d be able to use that as an excuse to find one of @nush’s British chicks to…discuss the intricacies of the English language

How many kids do you have? My daughter is nearly six and honestly this is more kid than I want to deal with. I can't imagine having two. Especially a boy. I was awful so I assume any male progeny of mine would be the same.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
How many kids do you have? My daughter is nearly six and honestly this is more kid than I want to deal with. I can't imagine having two. Especially a boy. I was awful so I assume any male progeny of mine would be the same.
We’ve got two. After the second one was accidentally born at home, my other half had the vasectomy appointment scheduled the same week.

BadBurger

We’ve got two. After the second one was accidentally born at home, my other half had the vasectomy appointment scheduled the same week.

Without going into it too much my wife cannot have any more children. So I am good in that department.

Peggies

Gold Member

"Amber" lol :messenger_grinning_squinting:

For me it's Irish. When a guy talks about potatoes and Guinness...
sexy take me GIF by Archer

BadBurger

After watching a show called Luna and Sophie about two German women cops hearing a woman speak German does it for me. My wife speaks German, so, sometimes I ask for it.

She doesn't know about the TV show though. Caroline Erikson. :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Thaedolus

Gold Member

Amber and I developed strip Mario Bros 3 rules…don’t get a star card, you take something off. Die on a level, take something off. If you have two star cards and miss the last one, it all comes off.

Oh, college days

Thaedolus

Gold Member
A wart is something the podiatrist cut out of my foot a couple months ago- a nipple goes in my mouth. How do you make Audis and screw that up?

Top Bottom