• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 11 EASHL Team (360)

Marvie_3

Banned
drPepper said:
Thats fine. I was already expecting that you guys arent playing until NHL 12 is out. We talked about it the other day on BBM so i thought i will just post here until the NHL 12 thread is up.
Alright cool. New thread will be up within the next week.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nozdeuce said:
Again, I like the cut of your jib
Who's your team and how come I never see you in the NHL thread? I can come on tonight if anyone else will hop on, I opted to stay in tonight due to low cash so I could get a few games in.

Marvie_3

Banned
Red_Man said:
Who's your team and how come I never see you in the NHL thread? I can come on tonight if anyone else will hop on, I opted to stay in tonight due to low cash so I could get a few games in.
Promise you won't laugh at him?

Noz is an Ottawa fan.

Now let's all point at him and laugh.

Red_Man

Never forget.

dwVzI.jpg

Red_Man

vSUKP.jpg

I do enjoy the fact that his script is taped to the inside of his shield :lol also is that really the most jacked guy they could find in all of Ottawa? Looks like a random intern they got last minute.

Marvie_3

Banned
Milly79 said:
Are sef and i tied for most NHL team fans on the gaf team?

I'm just thinking of rev and marv at 2 (Chicago)
Right now yes. Usually there are several Habs/Leafs fans.

New thread will have everyone's NHL team listed in the roster section.

Red_Man

That's cool, the other will go with Price so we can make virtual attempts to replicate the low five after every game :lol

Top Bottom