• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 16 EASHL (PS4) | LIVE. CHEL. REPEAT.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
finally sent an my join request, this game doesn't have as much Under Armour as The Show

rush777

Hey guys can you please explain to me how to play couch coop with my friends? Are we only required to only sign in or do we all need to have a paid subscription to PlayStation Plus?

Hey guys can you please explain to me how to play couch coop with my friends? Are we only required to only sign in or do we all need to have a paid subscription to PlayStation Plus?

Couch co-op refers to playing online VS with another local player. They dont need there own PS+ account, you just need another local profile created on your console that they can sign into.

You can also play local co-op with another friend over PSN via the PSN Share Play feature available when you create a party.

The other co-op modes are OTP and EASHL where you control only 1 player. You and your friend(s) need PS+ accounts for this

rush777

Couch co-op refers to playing online VS with another local player. They dont need there own PS+ account, you just need another local profile created on your console that they can sign into.
You can also play local co-op with another friend over PSN via the PSN Share Play feature available when you create a party.

The other co-op modes are OTP and EASHL where you control
only 1 player. You and your friend(s) need PS+ accounts for this

Thank you , for whatever reason we are having a hell of a time creating this new account to sign in on we have 3 total players trying to play online vs on the same team couch mode

Thank you , for whatever reason we are having a hell of a time creating this new account to sign in on we have 3 total players trying to play online vs on the same team couch mode

Your players have to be offline in the same room as you for couch coop. You cant play VS with online buddies on the same team.

bumpkin

I should be able to play a game or two tonight. The weekends are always filled with random stuff (errands, company, etc.), I didn't even play the game at all other than a few Be a GM games early Saturday morning.

The team page on EA's site is cool. The only problem with it are the big goose eggs next to my goals and assists stats. Gotta work on that!

I'm down for some games if anyone is around.
Welcome aboard, I was worried we had lost you permanently to Destiny

Awesome. I should be on tonight.

Some people are saying the input lag is gone completely. I'll remain skeptical but should be improved. I'll be on as well tonight.
I may be able to play early in the evening, but ill be on FIFA for most of the night.

Yeah I think the reports of the input lag being addressed may have been BS as a couple other people here on GAF and over on OS are saying nothing has changed. Ill play a dropin this afternoon and let u know if it seems any different.

Delryk

before the patch (if it does anything).. the input lag on ps4 is worse than x1 i find.. got a few games on x1 where it's near to local play

Leafs/Habs game tonight.. so i'll be on tomorrow :)

Top Bottom