• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Now after all that they say it's not reviewable. Why didn't they just say that right away?

This isn't just shitty against the Jets, they don't even know what they're doing.

calder

Don't worry boys, when Nolan Patrick is putting his Jets sweater on at the draft we'll look back at this shitshow of an officiating display and lauuuuuuugh.

Cake Boss

Banned
@ian_mendes: Washington Capitals in January:

In 3 games vs Ottawa: 3 total goals (1.0/game)

In 10 other games: 55 total goals (5.5/game)

C2_IHdQXgAAG4jc.jpg

yep that was a frustrating game to watch. the refs ruined it for the Jets. well Pavelec wasnt exactly stellar either.. not Lundqvist level bad but it felt like there were barely 10-15 shots on goal and he let in 4.

oh well at least Laine was himself and was pretty visible throughout. i think he extended his point streak to 5 games with that secondary assist.

Cake Boss

Banned
Paul Maurice is the most mediocre motherfuckin coach out there. Hasn't done shit in his career besides hang around. Carolina wins a Stanley Cup a year after they get rid of him.

On paper that team is too talented to be this shitty, and lesser teams are doing better.

Maurice is a shit coach, get rid of him.

Socreges

Banned
yep that was a frustrating game to watch. the refs ruined it for the Jets. well Pavelec wasnt exactly stellar either.. not Lundqvist level bad but it felt like there were barely 10-15 shots on goal and he let in 4.

oh well at least Laine was himself and was pretty visible throughout. i think he extended his point streak to 5 games with that secondary assist.
So random. So Finnish.

Three straight OT wins in the last three games for Buffalo. Glad they figured this shit out so they don't have to embarrass themselves in the shootout anymore.

Paul Maurice is the most mediocre motherfuckin coach out there. Hasn't done shit in his career besides hang around. Carolina wins a Stanley Cup a year after they get rid of him.

On paper that team is too talented to be this shitty, and lesser teams are doing better.

I agree,Maurice is terrible. Remember that Danault goal? I think the Jets will have a new coach in the offseason or the end of this season

calder

giphy.gif

The problem is he's presumably nice, very articulate and plays great with the media. He'll have to shove a scared puppy into a pool before the local press stops defending him no matter what. The TSN radio guys are unbearable, like all small market Canadian media types they are way too close to the team to criticize anyone, it's such a joke.

Yawnier

Banned

You know, I heard that Claude Noel is looking for work again

Quick

Banned
Cheveldayoff sucks too. He's in his 6th year and the team has made the playoffs once, and it was a disaster.

I'd like to think that he was slowly trying to excise or work with what was the Atlanta Thrashers roster, which wasn't all that great to begin with, while also molding the team to their own style.

Winnipeg basically got a repainted Atlanta Thrashers franchise, and it's only now that they're really beginning to make it their own team with Laine and players they've been growing in their system.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Cheveldayoff sucks too. He's in his 6th year and the team has made the playoffs once, and it was a disaster.
he is not planning for the present he is planning for the future, the future of the jets especially their prospects look ace, you cant built a franchise over a few years it takes times for all of the pieces to align properly

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just started rewatching the first season of True Detective, what an incredible season of television.

iLLmAtlc

Niiice. Those Matthew McConaughey monologues were so captivating. I gotta get on that too.

Anybody watching tennis? I'm gonna regret this tomorrow >_>

Pikma

Banned
Wait the stars played yesterday? And they go another loser point?

Holy fuck why can't the season end already, I want to see heads roll

ColdPizza

Banned
Three straight OT wins in the last three games for Buffalo. Glad they figured this shit out so they don't have to embarrass themselves in the shootout anymore.

Hope they figure it out and start winning in regulation. I passed out at 3-4. Can't believe they came back and won it.

Awesome deke by Jack...and happy for the Sabres player's parents that were in town to watch.

S1 of True Detective got carried by the first few episodes. The rest weren't nearly as good.

he is not planning for the present he is planning for the future, the future of the jets especially their prospects look ace, you cant built a franchise over a few years it takes times for all of the pieces to align properly

Sure, but it's already been 5 years. At some point a GM needs to do more than announce draft selections.

Top Bottom