NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coyotes playing good, will make playoffs. I haven't been to a game since they moved to Glendale. Its on the opposite side of town from where I live. They literally killed off like half their fan base with that move. It was centrally located downtown.

Coyotes playing good, will make playoffs. I haven't been to a game since they moved to Glendale. Its on the opposite side of town from where I live. They literally killed off like half their fan base with that move. It was centrally located downtown.
Wait, we have 2 Coyotes fans now? What the fuck is going on?

Haha, I just started reading the nhl thread and went back to last night. Now I see where the coyotes fan stuff came from. I guess they are really rare here? They are rare in Phoenix too.

Does Tippett get a lot of credit here? I think he really gets people to perform well once they buy in to his system. Now they just need to win in the playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Great OP, and even better title :lol time to cheer on the basement teams so we can see this fine young gentlemen in the bleu blanc et rouge next season

That's where the coyotes play. I live in Chandler. They were in downtown Phoenix.
They should go after the old people crowd. The northwest is full of retirement communities there.

Check this out, guys. Leafs after 64 games:

2011: 28-27-9, 65pts
2012: 29-28-7, 65pts

Every advantage they've earned this year over last year is now completely gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.