• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Movember Thread of George Parros and his mustache tickles when he goes down on gi

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacAttack said:
Was it a wide angle view from behind the net? They use that one on Bruins telecasts and I love it.

ya. Kind of cool to change it up every now and then I suppose. During one of the shootouts this year they did the opposite shot (from the center/other side) and it sucked so bad

Puddles

Banned
What's the policy on supporting a second team in NHL-GAF?

sazabirules said:
Since when were blocks considered goon stats?...

Well they're not, but the goon players tend to rack them up. I'm being kinda liberal with the term "goon" here. Actually that's probably the wrong word. Not the guys who fight a lot, but a lot of defensemen with lots of hits also have lots of blocks.

pringles

Will Detroit win another game this season?

Will they score more than one goal in a game ever again?

Stay tuned for RED WINGS HOCKEY presented by BELLETIRE.

E-DuB

Scrivens skating out of the net like it's NHL '94
KuGsj.gif

Doytch

Perfect timing on that scoring chance and whistle. Jackets looked like they actually wanted to score for a bit.

Socreges

Banned
Epic Tales of Penis said:
Even strength point too. None of this Sedins power-play points shit.
Nice. Henrik and Daniel getting even-strength points at the exact same time that you posted this.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
pringles said:
Will Detroit win another game this season?

Will they score more than one goal in a game ever again?

Stay tuned for RED WINGS HOCKEY presented by BELLETIRE.
They're not winning tonight. They won't win a game until they make a trade. This team just doesn't give a shit anymore. 98% of them have a Cup ring, they've played a shit load of hockey over the past 10 years and don't have those young legs anymore. They really need a 25 yr old legit goal scorer who can take charge and change a game.

pringles

Wingfan19 said:
They're not winning tonight. They won't win a game until they make a trade. This team just doesn't give a shit anymore. 98% of them have a Cup ring, they've played a shit load of hockey over the past 10 years and don't have those young legs anymore. They really need a 25 yr old legit goal scorer who can take charge and change a game.
I'd take a pure goalscorer no matter his age.. Jagr would have been nice to have on our shitty PP.

Socreges

Banned
Yay. Look at them beat up their shitty division...again.
They average more points outside their division than within.

You also seemed content with Kessel's points against Columbus.

You're putting in Tabris-level effort here, Forza.

Puddles

Banned
Are there better streaming options than firstrowsports.eu? That site is killing me right now. Keeps freezing and popping up an ad every 10 seconds.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
pringles said:
I'd take a pure goalscorer no matter his age.. Jagr would have been nice to have on our shitty PP.

Yeah, I'm getting really frustrated that they passed him up. They have absolutely nobody who can put the puck in the net right now.

Oh, wait--Gustav Nyquist can put the puck in the net. What? He was sent back to Grand Rapids for no reason after only one game?

MacAttack

R_GILL said:
Again the problem with that is they are including this past October into that so the stats are meaningless. Take away this October and he had averaged .675 points per game in the month of October, so basically his career average.

The thought crossed my mind that this was what they were doing. I was too lazy to double check. Sorry.

Weird how this mistake was made twice today.

pringles

I thought it was all Conklin's fault?
He started it! :mad:

edit: beaten. so I'll just say Lidstrom is the only guy I'm not upset with right now.

edit2: actually I wonder if it was Babcock who gave the order to the Flames to go after Hudler..

Curufinwe

The Flyers powerplay looks awful without Pronger. They might not score another PPG till he gets back.

The ref who called goalie interference on Hartnell from 50 feet away when he was clearly pushed into the Hedberg should give himself an uppercut. The other ref who was 10 feet away correctly let play continue, but got overruled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom