• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Movember Thread of George Parros and his mustache tickles when he goes down on gi

Status
Not open for further replies.

pringles

Pretty sick Tampa goal there. Tampa's really stepped their game up. Good, didn't want a blowout Detroit win against Stevie Y.

Gonna be an awesome 3rd period.

ZeroGravity

This game would have probably been a blowout without Roloson stepping up at the end of the 1st. Glad the big guns could lead them back. Hopefully the rest of the team can step up now.

MacAttack

Kessel must feel snakebitten, he's had some good chances.

TSN is all over this faceoff stat. I love it, one of my favorite 2012 Bruins stats.

Sanjuro

The magic is back!

JyHlK.gif

Conceptor

Kessel must feel snakebitten, he's had some good chances.

TSN is all over this faceoff stat. I love it, one of my favorite 2012 Bruins stats.
Yeah.. you guys are killing us there. No surprise we're behind. Kessel's had his last two chances blocked though!

Edit: goal :(

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
That one's on Schenn, not a lot Gussie Wussie can do when the other team is allowed to just hang out right in front of him.

Home

I'm not exactly sure why Wilson chose to play Aulie tonight over Franson. Sure Franson isn't the greatest defenseively, but that's all Aulie can do, and he isn't doing it well atm. Not sure how a -10 and no points in 15 games on the marlies deserved a callup.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Anyone else get the feeling that Kessel is a never-nude?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I ain't even mad.

Leafs competed tonight, it was a closer game then the final score shows.

Yeah. Game seemed to be the Leafs working hard, getting a lot of time in the Bruins zone, followed by a quick Bruins play resulting in a goal, rinse, wash, repeat.

Some might call it a moral victory, but I've always found games where your team plays well and loses more frustrating than games when they play like shit. Moral victories are for garbage, underdog teams. The Leafs are not that.

Quick

Banned
Up until the second Lucic goal, the Leafs played an energetic game. Sucks losing the game, but I'm not even mad. Better luck on Saturday.

That's 7-6-1 for the Leafs in November. Congrats to the Bruins on a good month.

Heretic

Wow... camalleri is freaking short! Looks like a little kid out there... low center of gravity is good though but it's looks really funny when he's standing next to everyone haha.

I'm 5'7, I wonder how tall he is.

Alucard

Banned
Kessel continues to snag points. Good news for the Leafs faithful, but Toronto's going to need some secondary scoring eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom