• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Movember Thread of George Parros and his mustache tickles when he goes down on gi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow... camalleri is freaking short! Looks like a little kid out there... low center of gravity is good though but it's looks really funny when he's standing next to everyone haha.

I'm 5'7, I wonder how tall he is.

I think he's 5'9? Not 100% sure....have you seem Gionta or is his head no poking above the boards?

Montresor

That one's on Schenn, not a lot Gussie Wussie can do when the other team is allowed to just hang out right in front of him.

Why do you keep calling him that? Is there a reason you're using a borderline derogatory nickname for him?

Fuck the Leafs whenever they play Boston. Ugh.

Stet

Banned
Don't worry, guys. Leafs are hustling Boston so that when we meet in the playoffs we can just plow through them without them expecting it.

Heretic

I think he's 5'9? Not 100% sure....have you seem Gionta or is his head no poking above the boards?
Haha yeah. There are a couple of shorter gents in the habs that look funny standing next to the bigger dudes.

Hoping for a good game. Obviously a win would be awesome but we'll see.

Let's go, Ducks!

Red_Man

Haha yeah. There are a couple of shorter gents in the habs that look funny standing next to the bigger dudes.

Hoping for a good game. Obviously a win would be awesome but we'll see.

Let's go, Ducks!

Yea the games are usually exciting when these teams meet, let's hope it's a good one for Ryan's last game ;)

Manics

Banned
I wasn't happy with some Leafs-GAF posters performance tonight. Rest assured they'll be changes to our lineup come Saturday night.

Epik -- be ready

pringles

Babcock is gonna run Howard into the wall because of our lack of a backup, but for now it's really fun having a goalie that is playing on Vezina-level.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Pens Watch: With our two best D-men out for at least the rest of this road trip, the Pens have sent Picard back down and called up Despres. He's one of our better prospects, I'm excited to see him play. I just wish it wasn't in a game against one of our rivals.

Michalek has concussion-like symptoms. He passed the initial baseline test but is having headaches. They're not sure if it is a concussion but they're being careful.

Letang had some headaches after flying home. He's had migraines his whole life and currently has a virus (so he can't take the baseline test right now), so it could just be that. They're being careful with him as well.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The last team to have zero regulation losses in a month was SJ in March '08 (13-0-2). December could be tough, though — couple of back-to-backs (including Pittsburgh to Winnipeg) over the next two weeks, plus the Panthers, Philly, and LA all coming up.

Filth

donno if im late to the party with rumors but i heard today the rangers may go after bobby ryan in exchange for dubinsky and del zotto. :( two guys that i love :/

Red_Man

Opposition score in the first 5 minutes? THAT NEVER HAPPENS.

Really dude? Really? Flying V references? What is this, 2005?

Sorry man this is the first habs ducks game since I've been able to post :(

DD shot that right into hillers glove but still a great save and positioning.

MacAttack

Pittsburgh on Monday should be a fun game.

Bruins have had some great games this season. I think teams do play harder against the defending champs and it took the Bruins a month to realize they needed to play hard every shift.

I think they have been able to turn that around on teams during this winning streak. Teams aren't able to keep that intensity through four lines like the Bruins. /depth

How long can the Bruins sustain this level of play and what happens if/when a serious injury occurs?

Montresor

I can't wait until we have someone other than Wilson behind the bench.

Wilson and his assistant coaches have done a great job this season. I'm very impressed with the Leafs power play in particular. Boston is the Cup champion, they have a great team with incredible forward depth, a Conn Smythe goalie, and a giant Norris defenseman. This is a game the Leafs will lose no matter their coach. They just don't have the players to match up against a team like Boston. And keep in mind that in November they went on a 12-0-1 run (and I think their overall run, including their last game in October, is 13-0-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom