• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Razorskin

----- ------
He'll be back on the wing by the second period.

Exactly what I was thinking, Therrien reverses changes like that the second things aren't going well.

Edit: oh god Bourque would be on his wing.

Bourque needs to GTFO, rather have Bournival or Sekac in the lineup.

Samyy

Uh soooo Bernier is starting tonight
Why Randy didn't just play Reimer yesterday...well

Wait conflicting reports on twitter!!!

Dalai Lama turned heel
PGn8SOV.jpg

More proof that the nice people are really evil assholes.

Montresor

CBC is all-in on advanced stats.

Also, what are those devices they're entering into their computer consoles? Are we in the 25th century???

zroid

Banned
CBC is all-in on advanced stats.

Also, what are those devices they're entering into their computer consoles? Are we in the 25th century???

Rogers, you mean. CBC has nothing to do with this. :p

edit: also I say this every week but it bears repeating. whoever decided PJ Stock should have his own segment needs to be fired immediately. termination benefits voided.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
AGally playing centre at practice. And since MT's practice lines are always his game lines.....it's happening!!!! Like, for a whole game!

I want to see him at centre eventually but here's my problem with it right now. He's got great chemistry with Plekanec, finally giving Pleks some quality linemates and taking him away from the toughest matchups.

Moving him to centre means Eller will be put on wing. Eller was getting the tough defensive minutes, and doing well in that role too, but of course he wasn't putting up points with useless Bourque on his wing, and known scorers like Prust and Weise, so he gets all the blame.

Now Gally will have shittier linemates, and Plekanec will be forced to take the tougher minutes again.

The more I hear this new theme the more I'm warming up to it. I still think it's horrible compared to the original theme and even the one from the past few years. But not as bad as initial impressions.

I have a question. Why is Toronto hockey broadcast in at least 3 different channels? What's so special about games in Saturday night?

Top Bottom