• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

imBask

Banned
There's no agenda anyway, i'll praise Galchenyuk the day he'll deserve to be praised.
Play great for more than 5 minutes and I might stop complaining

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lmao yes Kyprieos, Babcock is tampering with someone signed for the next decade. Dumbass.

If he's hiding something he needs to just sit out. Hes been the best player on the other team the last few games.

I can't imagine q will force someone like kane to sit unless kane says so; though this early in the season i'd rather see them sit/heal then trotted out at half strength

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
What Babcock joke?

He said something like "if you don't want them, we'll take 'em" when being asked about another player

It was obvious he was just trying to answer quickly and gtfo when i watched but the same thought crossed my mind... that could be seen as potential tampering

Solo

There's no agenda anyway, i'll praise Galchenyuk the day he'll deserve to be praised.
Play great for more than 5 minutes and I might stop complaining

Now insert Pacioretty into what you just said and you'll see the double standard bask.

He said something like "if you don't want them, we'll take 'em" when being asked about galchenyuk or something

It was obvious he was just trying to answer quickly and gtfo when i watched but the same thought crossed my mind... that could be seen as potential tampering

It was about Weber not Galchenyuk

Marvie_3

Banned
I can't imagine q will force someone like kane to sit unless kane says so; though this early in the season i'd rather see them sit/heal then trotted out at half strength
This. Toews tried to play through that back injury last season and he was garbage until about December.

imBask

Banned
Now insert Pacioretty into what you just said and you'll see the double standard bask.

I can only shit on one person at a time! Pacioretty is playing like trash but he proved in the past that he never ever shows up in October, and carries the team on his back later in the year

is that good? hell no I fucking hate it, i'm sick of it. but as I said he's still infinitely better defensively than Galchenyuk

Holiday

Banned
allen sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

stastny sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

schwartz sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

That slash by Carrick wasn't the only instance of it not being called in this game. Refs haven't called tons, including the usual Jake Gardiner twirling slash he's pulled a few times.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I can only shit on one person at a time! Pacioretty is playing like trash but he proved in the past that he never ever shows up in October, and carries the team on his back later in the year

is that good? hell no I fucking hate it, i'm sick of it. but as I said he's still infinitely better defensively than Galchenyuk

I didn't know you were such a fan of defensive hockey.

There were four other guys on the ice who couldn't even touch the puck for the entire shift.

I'm really sad the BGally is broken. Took too much punishment, no wonder nobody else goes to net like that.

imBask

Banned
I didn't know you were such a fan of defensive hockey.

There were four other guys on the ice who couldn't even touch the puck for the entire shift.

i'm a fan of scoring more goals than the opponent, surprisingly enough

The other 4 looked bad, but don't look bad 100% of the time (well those dman kinda do)

Top Bottom