• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Erdrick

Little and Ehlers with goals so far for the Jets. 7 mins left or so in the third with them up 2-1 over Carolina. Hope they can keep the lead and get the win.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are just under 4 minutes away from going 1-5-0. The next four games are against the Penguins, Islanders, Predators, and Sharks.

calder

Little and Ehlers with goals so far for the Jets. 7 mins left or so in the third with them up 2-1 over Carolina. Hope they can keep the lead and get the win.

They have just sleepwalked through this game so far. Definitely do not deserve a win but here’s hoping lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Really shocked that Mete has kept up his play so well to start the season. We'll see how he looks in another 3-4 months, but he's been great.

imBask

Banned
Apparently Mark Hunter told Lou not to take Mete, according to Bossy (I think, can't remember who said it)

I'd love to see a documentary on how NHL scouts do their job, I feel like it would be like the scene in moneyball where the old folks are judging the players based on their looks

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
First time the Rangers have started a season at 1-5 since 1980. In case you're wondering, we finished that season with 74 points.

We're about one more week of this away from the season basically being over. Maybe we'll finally actually really get to sell hard for a change this year.

Yawnier

Banned
Apparently Mark Hunter told Lou not to take Mete, according to Bossy (I think, can't remember who said it)

I'd love to see a documentary on how NHL scouts do their job, I feel like it would be like the scene in moneyball where the old folks are judging the players based on their looks
I could believe Hunter said that, he has a massive hard on for d-men that are over 6'4"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
calm down Red we spent 90% of the 2nd period in the neutral zone
FTFY

2nd period was a trap zone for both teams, seeing them be so aggressive tied in the third is something we would never have seen under Therrien.

Wonder if the teams hold back with 5 mins left for the Leafs point. That's one thing I hate about the Leafs point, less incentive to push in a tie game late.

Top Bottom