• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Like, why is Chytil benched? This is a tie game, we need all of our dynamic offensive players. If you're not going to let him play, then why is he here?

Stasis

Like, why is Chytil benched? This is a tie game, we need all of our dynamic offensive players. If you're not going to let him play, then why is he here?

To be fair I haven't seen Chytil do much. I didn't expect him to, but I can understand why he wouldn't get much now.

But then, I didn't agree with those D pairings and still don't. Yet somehow we're back up to a tie. Something worked, regardless of outcome. I wonder how much Ruff had to do with it.

Fwiw, I like Ruff. Especially as an assistant. I've liked Vesey a lot, and some of Carey too. DD has been alright but loses the puck easily.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
They were yelling "offside!" right at the beginning of that play. You could hear it live. Will be curious to see again.

Stasis

Need a Nash or Zucc goal. It's time.

edit: wait, if they lose its a PK?

Ok, let's get a PK and have a Grabner shorty.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Well, he clearly didn't have possession, but I think that puck was in the zone before his second skate was anyway.

This will be a penalty on the Rangers, if I had to guess.

Top Bottom