• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Howard and Detroit still owning those shootouts. 10 straight wins in them going back to last season when we were 9-0.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like the same lineup for the Rangers tonight.

Personally, I'll consider it a victory if we can keep the Baby Leafs to single digits.

Mission accomplished.

There was no way we were going to be able to handle the Leafs' offense this early on in the season. When we see them again right before Christmas? Probably, but not now.

All bets are off for tomorrow night.

Ristifer

Gardiner had an unbelievably shitty game.

But whatever. Thank you, Leafs, for not completely shitting your drawers. I'll gladly take it.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Gardiner had an unbelievably shitty game.

But whatever. Thank you, Leafs, for not completely shitting your drawers. I'll gladly take it.

He did score a goal and did set up the game winner

Sure he's been wonky, but look at everyone else. Rosen, Rielly and Carrick were also pretty bad.

Abylim

The Preds wanted revenge on the Pens. So they get shut out. Lol

Habs get wrecked by the Caps. OvI gets second hat trick in two games? Also lol

Leafs blow a 4 goal lead but manage to score 3 more and win instead of completely choking. Semi lol. But a win is a win, as my dad says.

NYI BUF has 4 short handed goals between them. Wtf?

This seasons off to a weird start. I have missed hockey!

Aho my boy. he sounds 12 lol, like for real. fragile little NHL pro <3 my gf has a crush on him.. which feels weird now.

i wonder if i ever bumped into him growing up in Rauma. such a small town that i probably did saw his mom push him in a troller.

Top Bottom