• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October Thread - The Shanabans North American Tour begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Holy crap that was a quick period.

edit: Oh no rumours about Columbus, can't wait to hear Doug MacLean yell about it.

C Jones said:
:lol! Damn what happened in this game man?!

Steve Mason happened. Yes, he actually stole a game for once. That and not much offense could get going with the first line chemistry. RPG didn't get together until the 3rd and it was only then that the offense could actually make a visibe impact.

And a terrible 5-on-3 early in the game didn't help either...

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
It sure was nice of the Ducks to give Columbus their second win. That's the charitable spirit the holidays are all about.

C Jones

Dastardly Jerks said:
Steve Mason happened. Yes, he actually stole a game for once. That and not much offense could get going with the first line chemistry. RPG didn't get together until the 3rd and it was only then that the offense could actually make a visibe impact.

And a terrible 5-on-3 early in the game didn't help either...
Damn is it a full moon or something tonight?

Razorskin - true, I know the fans were chanting his name a couple of nights ago.

Cactus

Banned
SuperSonic1305 said:
Sens can't come back in the 3rd if they aren't losing. GENIUS.

But seriously that Kulemin penalty was weak as fuck.

It looked like he was holding the line to prevent an offside. He wasn't even facing the player the refs accused him of interfering with. What a ridiculous call.

Conceptor

Our powerplay looks terrible tonight, a few players are making some bad decisions. We're certainly not making this very tough for the Sens to close out the game. Might only be 2-1 but I'm not happy with how they're playing right now.

Edit: Yuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom