• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Looks like Dwayne Roloson is retiring. Game puck went to him instead of Stamkos because of it.

AW YEAH, RAT SHOWER IN FLORIDA.

CCF23

I think it's in honor of the 7th man (the fans)

Yup. Horrible, horrible idea.

GODDAMN IT, NO.

CZvzq.gif

Is the banner still up there? I saw that live on TV and all I could think about was how awkward that was.

The banner didn't even last the remainder of that season. It was gone fast.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"Hey guys, you may have burned the city to the ground and such, here's a banner to celebrate that!"

inb4ironichabjokeaboutrioting

Can't believe the Coyotes won their division. Dave Tippett is some kind of coaching god to make them playoff teams when they constantly have the turmoil of ownership.

Cake Boss

Banned
Can't believe the Coyotes won their division. Dave Tippett is some kind of coaching god to make them playoff teams when they constantly have the turmoil of ownership.

Cant wait to see next season when Quebec fires him and see which teams try and get him, ge will probably enjoy unemployment for 2 hours before heshired again.

And oh F U Boston.

Wheres KingHenrik?

Puddles

Banned
Mike Richards sure has been a disappointment this year. He's barely over half of his career high in points, and the bulk of his goal scoring came during one hot streak early in the year.

Slurmer

Banned
I thought Sens/Bruins would've been a fun series, but Caps/Bruins have some bad blood too so that'll be good. I was COMPLETELY wrong on the Sens this year (thought they'd finish last in the division.) They're fun to watch but I think New York will handle them.

Most interesting first round matchups look to be Flyers/Penguins and Preds/Wings

Can't wait for the YOFFS!!

Mike Richards sure has been a disappointment this year. He's barely over half of his career high in points, and the bulk of his goal scoring came during one hot streak early in the year.

Playing injured again probably. He stopped producing immediately after his concussion and hasn't looked good since.

Sure, you get your division title and your Miami Heat but your state is still the flaccid penis of North America and most of the horrible things in the USA happen there.

Puddles

Banned
The delay of game penalty is often called for pretty stupid shit and should probably be looked at in the offseason. It's ridiculous to give a team a chance for a power play goal that could decide the whole season because a puck bounced off some hapless player's stick and went over the glass.

Socreges

Banned
Burrows during the second intermission re: Presidents Trophy

"We don't care about that"

That's right.

Home ice is nice tho.

railGUN

Banned
Wow, late call against Edmonton and 4 minutes at that, don't see that often.

Dubnyk is playing awesome, score should be a lot higher.

Who is making the round 1 thread? And what can we do to get it to stay in the main OT and not the dungeon

Also.......why are the iphone 4s and google chrome threads still in the OT while the Android and Galaxy Nexus threads are in community???

Quick

Banned
Who is making the round 1 thread? And what can we do to get it to stay in the main OT and not the dungeon

Also.......why are the iphone 4s and google chrome threads still in the OT while the Android and Galaxy Nexus threads are in community???

I'm doing round 1. I figured I'd post it here in Community and let the mods move it to OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom