• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

0GTrZeq.png

Standings | Allegiance List | Discord Chat

Important dates:

April 8 - Final day of regular season
April 12 - Stanley Cup playoffs begin

Twitter accounts to follow:

Bob McKenzie
Nick Kypreos
Elliotte Friedman
Pierre LeBrun
Darren Dreger

Last Thread before the playoffs folks!

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ALSO PLEASE USE THE DISCORD CHAT.

Special thanks to Cake Boss for the thread title

I tested up at this thread title. I knew the previous OT would make it into the Hall, despite what naysayers like Marvie thought.

imBask

Banned
Hall
of
Fame

A NHL-GAF lurker who doesn't post much since the Flames largely get ignored in the thread ;)

they're ignored because you don't post about them! We'd like to hear more about that James Gordeau guy, and what about that Auston Matthews Catchhook

BTails

they're ignored because you don't post about them! We'd like to hear more about that James Gordeau guy, and what about that Auston Matthews Catchhook

Well, Catchhook likes to hit star players in the mouth and Gordeau is a tiny dude who likes to get his hands tapped by other dudes who are taller than him.

BTails

Alright, here we go, newbie thought time:

Flames fan, so I obviously hate the Oilers. Good on them for finally turning what seems like nine million first overalls into a playoff spot. Can't wait to see them fail. Nice new barn though.

Jets I can dig, despite them trying to copy the C of Red with their "Whiteout". I liked when Buff threw Evander Kane's tracksuit in the shower a few years back.

Fuck the Nucks.

Sens I have complete ambivalence about. I guess they play super far away from Ottawa or something? Do they still throw cheeseburgers on the ice? (Seriously though, best wishes to Anderson's Wife).

I was a couple rows from the ice at the Dome when the Flames decimated the Habs a couple weeks back. Which makes sense because they didn't have Price in net. There's a reason why his first name is "Car(r)y"

I'm also a Leafs fan, since that's my wife's team. Marner's my boy this year.

Phew, there we go! Have I pissed enough of you off yet?

Marvie_3

Banned

Flames fan, so I obviously hate the Oilers. Good on them for finally turning what seems like nine million first overalls into a playoff spot. Can't wait to see them fail. Nice new barn though.

Jets I can dig, despite them trying to copy the C of Red with their "Whiteout". I liked when Buff threw Evander Kane's tracksuit in the shower a few years back.

Fuck the Nucks.

Sens I have complete ambivalence about. I guess they play super far away from Ottawa or something? Do they still throw cheeseburgers on the ice? (Seriously though, best wishes to Anderson's Wife).

I was a couple rows from the ice at the Dome when the Flames decimated the Habs a couple weeks back. Which makes sense because they didn't have Price in net. There's a reason why his first name is "Car(r)y"

No. Keep going.

Quick

Banned

Fuck the Nucks.

fiClSbD.gif

Fuck the Nucks.

Do you have cable?

BTails

I'm missing the "cable" joke... guess I should've lurked more? If "I'm a Hillbilly" because I live in Alberta, then I guess, haha. Though I grew up in Victoria, so I'm a cultured Hillbilly!

Being 100% literal: yes, I have a cable package. Alright, lay it on me, whatever you're alluding to!

Top Bottom